Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Sebea's 62 gallon custom

Sebea

Fixed it, thanks for telling me.

Thanks very much Babycakes! Socalcreations is very high quality. I would have another tank built by them.

Stand will be worked on Saturday, and I just need to order some plumbing stuff.

I am very excited also!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome Tank!

What size plumbing are you using for the drain and returns.

Looks like you have:

1 drain to the sump

2 returns from the sump

Are the two holes at the bottom going to be your close loop?

Thanks 100!

You can't see in the pic, but there are two 3/4" holes in the top right corner. These are the sump returns.

The bottom 2 holes are for the CL intake, and bypass valve.

The 2 holes in the middle are for the CL return, and there are 2 holes in the front of the euro-bracing for the CL return.

Here is a diagram to explain what I am saying. :P

30x24x20-2.jpg

Equipment:

62g%20010.jpg

62g%20011.jpg

62g%20012.jpg

62g%20013.jpg

List:

-Euro-Reef CS5-2

-1/10 HP Pacific Coast chiller

-Sunlight Supply Reef OptixIII 250 watt w/blackwave ballast

-Phoenix 14K

-PFO VHO actinc retro

-2x75 watt URI super actinics

-PanWorld 100PX-X

-MagDrive 9.5

-Tunze Osmolator

-WonBros 250watt Titanium heater

-2xAmerican DJ Power center

-Socal shirt

:D

Whoa, hold on here! How'd you get the shirt Aaron? What... is it like anything over 50 gallons gets the cool shirt?! Man...you suck! :D

Everything else looks great though! I see you went for the Pacific Coast. You'll have to keep us updated on how that does. I've heard good things about them.

Rob

socalcreations
Whoa, hold on here! How'd you get the shirt Aaron? What... is it like anything over 50 gallons gets the cool shirt?! Man...you suck! :D

Everything else looks great though! I see you went for the Pacific Coast. You'll have to keep us updated on how that does. I've heard good things about them.

Rob

LOL, Rob if you really want a t-shirt I'll see what I can do for ya! I didn't know that they would become so popular, haha.

BTW, looks like you have very nice equipment for that tank aaron, can't wait to see it all set up! Good luck.

Randy

Man Sebae you went all out dude. You have top notch equipment and that tank is killer man. Cant wait to see up and running. By the way that shirt is like super cool.

Wow. Where does all the money come from!?

The equiptment looks so good. If you weren't across the country i'd come steal something. :)

EDIT: Hows the favorite to win the 2.5 pico contest comming. I havn't seen any updates? o.O

LOL, Rob if you really want a t-shirt I'll see what I can do for ya! I didn't know that they would become so popular, haha.

Hey Randy! Thanks for the offer, but I was just bustin' on Aaron! No need to go through that trouble. If you had a black XL one,well,maybe... :lol:

Rob

lol, they didn't give me a tee shirt either :P

Mine was a mini tank, but I love it. I would go with SoCal again.

~Brandon

Randy - How did you know my exact shirt size?! lol. :D

Rob - I'll definetly keep you updated on how the chiller works. BTW, can't wait to see your maristar!

Cesar - Thanks for the compliment!

Maeda - Thanks man! You'd have to go through my vicious man eating dogs to get to my stuff. :lol:

Unfortunetly, I'm wating on my sump for the pico. :(

very nice! I plan on setting up a 75 gallon ( 36 X 24 X 20 ) for my dad very soon! this is helping me with the equipment lol!

Thanks,

Nick

Maeda - Thanks man! You'd have to go through my vicious man eating dogs to get to my stuff. :lol:

Unfortunetly, I'm wating on my sump for the pico. :(

Reallly? Damn! I'd build one for you but its too far to ship to be worth it.

Thanks artarmon!

I got a good portion of the woodworking done today. Only have to finish the frame for the cabinet behind, the canopy, and put a finish on everything....

Ok, so I have a while to go. :D

It's a work in progress!

Yall 2 are some lucky 15 year olds......I am 15 and i have to pay FOR EVERYTHING.... there is no way you could afford all of that....But i do give you props for coming up with it one way or the other. Nice set up... Cant wait to see it in action!!!!

good luck bro

Archived