ReefCleaners.org

Sebea's 62 gallon custom

Sebea

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I am getting really excited. I know that I have to kick into gear now because the tank will be at my house in 9 days. :D

Every time I look at that picture, I also think how I could not have picked more perfect dimensions. I know many people like longer tanks, but I think that there are more aquascaping possibilities with a "cube-ish" tank.

I also picked up 45lbs. of Tonga LR at Dr.Mac's, and it is curing in a garbage bin right now. Tomorow morning, my frags from Low Tide should come in, and I will put them in Pili's tank for the time being. I can't wait!

I live in New York, and my family took a long weekend down to Baltimore. While we were there, we went to Dr.Mac's, and Pili and I got some rock, and sps frags.

Have you been to their store, or did you order through the internet? Dr.Mac has an amazing greenhouse propogation system where he aquacultures all of his coral. It's really an awesome place!

I went to the store. It IS incredible! Nice people too.

I live in southeast Pa, so it's a long haul from my house, but worth it every once in while.

Rob

I'm going to run the Reef Optix III 250 watt pendant. I will probably get the pheonix 14K. For the skimmer, I am getting the euro-reef CS5-2.

I'm going to run the Reef Optix III 250 watt pendant. I will probably get the pheonix 14K. For the skimmer, I am getting the euro-reef CS5-2.

I really like the 14k!

I borke the camn minijet by clogging in up with plant junk in my freshwater tank test...

sorry i've had a martini too many so my spelling sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S HERE!!!!!!

Before

62g%20001.jpg

After

62g%20002.jpg

Here is the wall where it will be placed

62g%20003.jpg

Different Angle

62g%20006.jpg

Right side

62g%20008.jpg

Left Side

62g%20009.jpg

Inside

62g%20007.jpg

More pics tomorow when all of the equipment arrives. :D

sebae! i can't wait for more pics! i am DYING to see this set up. i've been thinking about an upgrade from socalcreations. update your links on your signature, they're not working properly. your tank looks beautiful

Archived