Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano-Reef.com - Pico Contest! - General Contest Discussion

Gilman

Sorry I really Dont Know if Im Still going to use it though

I plan on putting the HOB filter on the side it fits perfect

in-between the rim.

FYI: Gives More Space For Corals to Grow,Flow Goes from Side to Side and Back going through the whole tank,

But leaves Less room for Light

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um...count me in..MY DAD AND MOM SAID YES!!!! i cant wait....also are we aloud to use some frags from our other tanks???

CORALCRAZY:

there is still debate about custom tanks being used..i dont think there was a decision made yet..

Count me in. Ive had my 54 corner reef up for a while and i need a new project and this will do just the trick. Oh yeah im 15 for those of you who dont know so add another teen to the list.

ok the list of teens is:

1. Me

2. CGNano

3. Joseph14

4. Casabubu

5. Mik

thats alot of teens....al ranging from 13-15yrs old.....this is going to be a VERY interesting contest....i cant wait to get started....we are aloud to get are supplies ready before October 8th right??? also are we aloud to buy LR now and get it cycling..and some will be from my already established tank...thats fine right???

Hey this contest starts on my friends birthday.

I think ill enter ...Win ...and then show her the project

that i started on her birthday.

Im not really into this contest for the prizes..

but hey those gifts wouldnt hurt

ya...im not in fro the prizes THAT MUCH either...i want to see what i can come up w/..and i want to see my skills compared to others..like Tigahboy.....this tank will be my second tank so i can learn form the mistakes i made w/ my first reef tank...this one wil be fishless..now im thinking of maybe just going in STOCK but i dont really know yet.....i think i might build a canopy and base so im not sure what that would be considered in...someone toldme OPEN and thats what im thinking so i really have to make up my mind...also is there a cut-oof date where there can be no more people signing up for the contest???

Originally posted by mik

My b-day is feb 19th. Also are we allowed to have canopies for retro lighting in stock?

I was wondering the same thing....i want to do that..its just nailing a box together...can we???

Archived