SaltCritters.com

Nano-Reef.com - Pico Contest! - General Contest Discussion

Gilman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishfreak218

um...there wasnt talk of the 13th it was either the 8th or the 15th.....anyway...their was no starting date picked really...but c'mon Gil ....lets get this thing rolling....

Fishfreak218

when it starts you just start a thread and there will be a rule that you have to have a picture (probably with the Newspaper...showing the date) in the tank so that we know you didnt start the tank till the date of the contest is supposed to start...the rules arent up yet..and the forum to post your tank thread isnt either...that might be what they are doing tonight...since thee site will be down for a while

I may be getting a custom tank from firstclassaquatics.com... God, the anticipation is killing me!

Hey all Just finished filling the 2.5 with Water for the Leak test pretty far seems good ,but I gota let the filter run overnight to clean out the

dust from letting the tank sitting on my(Dusty)shelf since September.

As for the Contest forum u guys really think they will set it up tonight?

Originally posted by Joseph14

As for the Contest forum u guys really think they will set it up tonight?

Naah.... the whole thing was just a tease...

;)

stopposting.gif

im workin on it. :)

ps above image is meant in jest and humor please dont send me a letter about my ridiculously bad fellowship here in this thread....thanks in advance

srry..i posted after Casabubu did..srry..just the 4 of us..this is getting a big group of teens...lol...lets show 'em whose boss..

(lol..i mean the grown ups)

1.Me

2.CGNano

3.Jospeh14

4.Casabubu

Add me to the list, I turn 18 in December :D

Who wants to go clubin'?

B)

I really dont wana surf through 25+ pages of posts to count the teens but im Guessing there are more than 15 of us.

COOL! Na but getting on a more serious subject.

Im guesing that the contest is going to start next weekend.

cause I feel bad that my aquarium is sitting on my desk all empty, and lonely,

longing to be filled with water. <_<

stopposting.gif

im workin on it. :)

ps above image is meant in jest and humor please dont send me a letter about my ridiculously bad fellowship here in this thread....thanks in advance

*posts!*

Archived