Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano-Reef.com - Pico Contest! - General Contest Discussion

Gilman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just woke up about 30 minutes ago...w/ a 2.5g AGA tank in my right arm.......in the freakin Petco parking lot.

Inadvertantly passed out in my car after I purchased it (about 9 hours ago). Oh, and I met kentmoney while I was there. haha.

At least my Petco now carries them. =)

Tigah, you are a freaking lunatick!!! At least you have a tank now. Are you feeling alright? Seems kinda strange to pass out in the parking lot for that amount of time.

I'm fine. I've been known to do that from time to time. Last time it was at a Home Depot parking lot. Woke up around 4AM. It was just me and the parking lot street cleaners. haha.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

i've NEVER fallen asleep at the wheel tho.  I know to pull over and sleep in random places if I am tired.

That must be the cat in you talking tigah!

I"m gonna lose it here! lol Just got the 2 lbs LR (cooking in a bucket with a power head), and the wood and electricals for the hood...

COME ON!!!

besides, my betta is in the tank at the moment, and he wants his fancy new 2G hex!

I'm kinda glad we're starting later :)

Now I have time to get payed for some work, and get some money to put into the tank before the starting date :)

Originally posted by Tigahboy

I'm fine.  I've been known to do that from time to time.  Last time it was at a Home Depot parking lot.  Woke up around 4AM.  It was just me and the parking lot street cleaners.  haha.

Not my business, but I'm going to interject anyway.

I used to do the same thing. It eventually got so bad my wife thought I had narcolepsy and made me go to the doc. Turns out I had sleep apnea, and my body couldn't rest properly when I was sleeping (in bed) due to lack of O2. This forces your body to shut down from time to time while seated upright to get rest and airflow.

GO TO THE DOC! You can die from this - ala Reggie White the football player.

Go to the doc just in case man.

my buddy has sleep apnea. If I stay at his house, he keeps me awake (snoring) through 2 doors, down a 50 foot hallway! I don't know how his wife can sleep with him.

Originally posted by mickey85

I"m gonna lose it here! lol  Just got the 2 lbs LR (cooking in a bucket with a power head

I'm going on six weeks with rock in a bucket.

No exactly... I started planning this tank before I found that thread... and I've been stalling the set up ever since. That's turned out to be a good thing though, my stocking plans have changed repeatedly.

Needless to say... I am ready to go, in fact if things don't get off the ground soon, I'm just gonna have to set up. I can't stand looking at my empty system anymore.

Archived