Coral Vue Hydros

Ultra-rare PULSING Sinularia!

Caesar777

im hopin we can get another group buy going, and caesar777 should have pics up by then. no offense Flo, not trying to be mean or anything at all! (heck im still in line hehe), or even one of the people who received your frags can take a pic.

thanks, Danny

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I know. On four hours sleep per night, you'd think I'd have the time.... :P Seriously, I'll try to get the pics once the mother colony calms down. (Really ####ed off from being fragged.)

Johnny Reef, your PM box is full. :) Try uploading those photos to Tinypic.com and sending them to me via PM using tags. Or, if not, then you can just let me know when your box is clear, and I can just send you my email. (I just don't like posting my emails on forums, get lots of unwanted emails from weirdos. :P ) The flojpoj one has too small an inbox for pics, so I have a backup one for just that.

I've already paid, but would appreciate it if someone who already got their frag posts a pic or two.... mine won't be here till wed.

Thanks!

ok, mines not pulsing. The polyps are open but absolutly nothing is moving besides a little water turbulence. I will snap a pic of the polyps open. Any ideas?

Yeah, just read this thread, and I agree that they like to pulse under low flow; other conditions, as well, affect the pulsing--they don't do it 24/7.

where are the pics or maybe clips? please tell me they pulse please~!

btw would you like to frag me some b16a2nr when it grows to be huge? ill be the first in line to get a frag

Iodine levels are all in check. Thats not the issue because I have colonies of indo xenia and red sea xenia pulsing along side of it.

How are the rest of your levels? Mine's been pulsing fine. I keep the SG pretty high, 1.026. Not sure what else... What kind of lighting? Where in the tank?

is it just open? cuz xenias just open up and dont pulse until they absorb enough light before they start pulsing.. it happened to me a couple of times when i moved some xenia from my 12 gal to my 30 gal

That, and pulsing Sinularia doesn't pulse constantly.

No camera yet, and, to make things worse, the mother colony has been going downhill. :( We'll see.... Either way, looks like no more frags for awhile, if ever--may have been too tough for her to go through.

Johnny Reef

Mines is not pulsing either.

I've checked Iodine...

Low current area of tank.

Maybe alittle longer?

Deadmanh... Mines is yellowish brown.

Archived