inTank Media Baskets

Reefer Addict's Ganja oops Coral Farm

Reefer Addict

Thanks! The funny thing is the growth rate of my PPE's has slowed down quite a bit since moving them to my growth tank..???

I've come to realize that Corals are in a way like "Ganja". Needs water to grow and a lot of light!! You should see how much I pay for electricity and gas. :bling:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer Addict

The regulator/solenoid finally arrived today. Now I just need to do a few mods. I hope I can remember how to hook this baby up...

Reefer Addict
Originally posted by yoshiod9

i hope you don't remember how to hook it up.  that way i can buy it from you for cheap cheap.  :D

You may get it! I have been real lazy lately concerning my tanks..zzz

Reefer Addict

Can you believe that I waited almost two months for this puppy?!?!

Reef Fanatic Deluxe Regulator/Solenoid

Reefer Addict

I'm going to replace all the stock gate vales (total of 2) with super accurate John Guest needle valves.

Reefer Addict

About half way done. Decided to take a break and take a pic. You can see in the red circle that I replaced the stock gate valves with needle valves in order to have better control when it comes time to adjust the drip rate. I have also switched out the stock flex tubing going with 1/4 inch RO tubing. The RO tubing is a bit more ridged (less likely, or should I say impossible, to kink).

Reefer Addict

Can you believe that the needle valve on my brand new regulator/solenoid is defective? Well, believe it!!! :angry:

I should be getting the replacement sometime next week...

So goes the never ending 'Ganja' tank setup saga...........

5-0 for UT too!!

omgod i just saw your 'crack pack' thread in the classifieds, i am so mad i missed out! *cries*

Reefer Addict
5-0 for UT too!!

omgod i just saw your 'crack pack' thread in the classifieds, i am so mad i missed out! *cries*

Now 6-0!!! It looks as if USC vs. UT is still on.... :D

The 'crack pack' was nice.... I haven't added (in fact I have subtracted) much to my tanks due to my work travel being increased and all of the delays that I have had to deal with regarding the 'Ganja' tank...

Your tanks are really rocking! Love your new additions...especially the RBTA.

6-0 for UT too! :P

man that was a pretty close finish with Notre Dame, me and the bf were wishing yall had lost so we could take the coveted #1 rank! hahahah

Reefer Addict
6-0 for UT too! :P

man that was a pretty close finish with Notre Dame, me and the bf were wishing yall had lost so we could take the coveted #1 rank! hahahah

Then we would not be playing you in the Rosebowl!!!! Do I smell fear?!?!?! :P

Then we would not be playing you in the Rosebowl!!!! Do I smell fear?!?!?! tongue.gif

you can't smell fear via the internet! you MUST be smelling yourself! hah! :P

hookem.jpg

mwuahahahahah

Reefer Addict

I was bored so I decided to slice off a piece of my neon leather in the 'Crack' tank and mount it in the 'Ganja' tank... It is slowly but surely plumping back up.

neonleatherfragnr.jpg

ooooooooooooh pretty! i might want a piece of that action :P

oh yeah my rbta is a nightcrawler now. ever since i accidentally broke my moonlight it has roamed at night for the past two days.

Reefer Addict
ooooooooooooh pretty! i might want a piece of that action :P

oh yeah my rbta is a nightcrawler now. ever since i accidentally broke my moonlight it has roamed at night for the past two days.

Now you take good care of my future RBTA!!!!! :P

Archived