SaltCritters.com

Reefer Addict's Ganja oops Coral Farm

Reefer Addict

Reefer Addict

Thanks Sebea.

Getting and setting up a clam cove was one of the reasons why I picked up a Korallin reactor.

I plan to pick a few more up...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey RA, everything looks fantastic! :)

BTW, concerning your under-tank equipment... I think you better check with your township, I'm pretty sure you need a permit to operate privately owned nuclear reactors! :lol:

Rob

Reefer Addict
Hey RA, everything looks fantastic! :)

BTW, concerning your under-tank equipment... I think you better check with your township, I'm pretty sure you need a permit to operate privately owned nuclear reactors! :lol:

Rob

Thanks reef!

Remember that CA is known for it's rolling blackouts. I figure that my ampmaster should generate enough hydro power to light up at least one light bulb here in SoCal. :D

I'm still a bit bummed on how many pics where lost in this thread due to the software changeover. Oh well...

How is your upgrade coming along? I think we need an update.

I'll do an update this weekend. Long story short, I decided to change all of my threaded bulkheads over to slip. PITA! But it's almost done...

BTW, where did you get that chalice?! And more importantly, where can I get that chalice! :lol:

Rob

Reefer Addict

Good deal going with slip instead of threaded. My first choice is to try and plumb with a slip solution. Of course threaded does have its uses.

Concerning the chalice, I picked up the chalice from a local reefer. He had at least 5 frags that where amazing. I jumped in quick and picked the best piece (or at least in my mind). I am kicking myself a bit for I should have gotten one more.

Reefer Addict

Not in me to tease..... I am all about making sure that I please.... B)

I have a few other pieces that are about ready to be transfered out of my QT tank.

Here's one of them....

In the spirit of the holidays, I bring you my new Christmas Chalice (molten red w/dark green undertones). As you can see, most if not all of the cuts have healed and new growth is easily seen.

normal_Christmasnr.jpg

Reefer Addict
how much was that frag?? I have that same color and I was just curious to see if I paid too much...

thanks

nick

I got the frags (Alien Eye, Christmas and Pinky) from my brother in law. I basically just paid around $45 for the shipping of the three pieces..

I am not to sure what the market prices are...

Reefer Addict
How big are the frags. I bought a 6" x 5" Piece of the Pink Enchino you have for $50. Is that a good price or is that a little high??

nick

The size of my frags are approximately 2"x2". I would say that you got a pretty good deal for a 6"x5" size Pink piece.

Ok RA, you can stop posting these pics now... it's getting hard to see them through my tears... :tears:

:lol:

Rob

All done teasing!! At least for today.... :P

RA, I never noticed how nice those things really are. I've seen them before but never actually looked at one this close. They are nice man. I think im gonna get me one too. Not to copy you of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived