Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reefer Addict's 30g 'Crack' Tank

Reefer Addict

soreviv4476

i still cant get over the colors of those acans!!! those are sweeeeeet!!! bro i went diving and all i found where couple of mackrel and a few bonito, so where are you diving man??

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer Addict

Dude you crack me up! :P

"photos of acan...." I hope not. My 5 year old digital camera takes pretty bad pic's... Trust me, They would not look very good taped to the front of you new 67g!

Reefer Addict
Originally posted by soreviv4476

i still cant get over the colors of those acans!!! those are sweeeeeet!!! bro i went diving and all i found where couple of mackrel and a few bonito, so where are you diving man??

The back of Tigahboy's tank!!!! :P Don't let him fool you. He has a secret stash that used to be hidden way-way back behind his Pink Yuma. Don't know where they are now since the Yuma has relocated to his 6g NC.

The second to last " red & black" is muy caliente. Definatly one of the cooler acans. I always see that morph with grey instead of black. Nice find.

Reefer Addict

I am totally-officially maxed out on space. Placed an order for a custom 48x24x12 glass prop tank yesterday! Can't wait to set that puppy up...

Also, let me die if I am ever stung by the lionfish. No need for anyone to come over and peee on me. :D

PPE's are lookin good. They are about the size of a dime...

Reefer Addict

Cesar-The most up to date pic is on page 6. Be aware that it does not show all my new stuff. Just realized that it really is not up to date because it is not up to date. Try understanding that sentence! :D

For some reason, I can't get a clean full tank shot (color not represented well, grainy, washed out, hot spots, etc.) I have not taken one good pic of the whole tank. Very frustrating.

I really need to invest in a quality DSLR..:blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Reefer Addict

Check out 'Radioactive' when I first picked it up. This is the same coral located at the lower left hand corner of the above pic. Big difference don't you think?

Reefer Addict

Another pic. A bit blurry. Should have used a tripod!

Maroon, blue/purple with white/teal stripes.

Reefer Addict

Can it be?!?!?!?!?

Yep, I finally got an Eagle Eye frag today!!!!!! :woot:

Pic taken with flash...

Archived