Pod Your Reef

Reefer Addict's 30g 'Crack' Tank

Reefer Addict

Reefer Addict

This is a top down shot of Acoustic's famous nano tank. Guess who is the new owner of the ultra yellow leather pictured in the middle? Yep, that would be me!!! Talk about a score. It is the most perfect yellow leather that I have ever seen!!!!

I'll take and post a picture of it once it is done acclimating in the 'Crack' Tank...

"Acoustic's top down shot of his nano tank"

2777Tank_Top_Down.JPG

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a top down shot of Acoustic's famous nano tank. Guess who is the new owner of the ultra yellow leather pictured in the middle? Yep, that would be me!!! Talk about a score. It is the most perfect yellow leather that I have ever seen!!!!

I'll take and post a picture of it once it is done acclimating in the 'Crack' Tank...

"Acoustic's top down shot of his nano tank"

2777Tank_Top_Down.JPG

that was an AWESOME tank! almost convindced me to do black sand.

Reefer Addict

Check out his gallery here on NR to see other angles/pictures of his tanks... Truely amazing.... Talk about luck. I wanted that specific piece the first time I saw a picture of one of his tanks. My initial goal was to maybe get a frag due to the fact that he is local. Who knew I would be able to get the original coral?!? He posted some of his corals for sale on a local forum. I believe I was the first to respond. I am kicking myself for not picking up more of his stuff... :angry:

Check out his gallery here on NR to see other angles/pictures of his tanks... Truely amazing.... Talk about luck. I wanted that specific piece the first time I saw a picture of one of his tanks. My initial goal was to maybe get a frag due to the fact that he is local. Who knew I would be able to get the original coral?!? He posted some of his corals for sale on a local forum. I believe I was the first to respond. I am kicking myself for not picking up more of his stuff... :angry:

Wow. Lucky you. I've always liked his tanks...a lot. Those purple/green mushrooms are just awesome. Oh, and I guess the piece you got is ok too... ;)

Reefer Addict
...Those purple/green mushrooms are just awesome.....

Those are the other corals that I should have picked up. And yes, they are awesome. If you can believe it, the pictures do not give them justice. I'm still kicking myself for not getting them.

Those are the other corals that I should have picked up. And yes, they are awesome. If you can believe it, the pictures do not give them justice. I'm still kicking myself for not getting them.

Oh man, you could have gotten them?! I've never seen mushrooms that nice outside of his tank...you messed up ;) Go back and beg.

Reefer Addict
Oh man, you could have gotten them?! I've never seen mushrooms that nice outside of his tank...you messed up ;) Go back and beg.

Yep, I could have gotten them. Ane yep, I did go back and beg....

Archived