Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reefer Addict's 30g 'Crack' Tank

Reefer Addict

winniebagel

That one awesome pink yuma you've got your hands on! :woot:

Here's to hoping you have better luck with these pink yumas than the last one you had. Put me on the waiting list (after Kogut, lol) once that pink yuma starts to naturally propagate itself. :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer Addict

Chris-Thanks for the feedback. The crab is around 2.5" -3" when it streches out it's claws (claw to out streched claw). A pretty big bugger if I do say so myself..

Is that an emerald crab or was that some renegade crab that just happened to be roaming around the 'crack' tank before you caught it? Seems like a pretty big crab if it's 2.5"-3"! Preparing for a crab dinner, RA? :D

Reefer Addict

LOL... It's a renegade gorilla crab. I about crapped in my pants two nights ago when I first saw it. Thing looked huge in my 30g 'Crack' tank. I was really worried that I would not be able to catch it. Stuck in one of those traps the other night, with no food just trying to get the SOB used to the trap (my plan was to add bait after a few day). To my surprise after coming home from dinner, Mr. Gorilla was in the trap!!! :P I'm just going to throw him into the "Ganja" sump so he can live a long and safe crabby life with no chance on munching on any of my 'stuff'...;)

Those clove polyps are awesome! My eyes, my eyes! *secretly thinks of a plan to raid the back of RA's 30G crack tank*

For serious though, if you're looking to frag it put me on the waiting list! They're just absolutely stunning.

Oh no you aren't getting off that easy. I have to poke my head in and say something to the accord of..."Damn thems some nice Cloves...when you gonna smoke'm?"

Errr..."(Dials 911) I would like to report a crack dealer who is now dealing in cloves....yes...uh huh...yes they are neon cloves...Really?...Oh my....I will stay as far away as possible, I

had no idea they were that addictive."

Your making it hard on me man, I want those neon Clove polyps like that but I just can't find the right ones.

Thanks Whit! Just make sure that the cloves are good and dry before you try to smoke them... Unless you are really into a fishy taste..:P

• 4 weeks later...
WOW-So many of the pics in this thread are now gone...

i hate how they changed the forums, it seems more complicated and you have to pay now to subscribe to things! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm new here and don't see any of the pictures that were in the begining pages.

Could you post pictures of your setup again?

Also wht equipment are you using? I am thinking about getting a 30g cube.

Thanks.

Reefer Addict
Yeah I'm new here and don't see any of the pictures that were in the begining pages.

Could you post pictures of your setup again?

Also wht equipment are you using? I am thinking about getting a 30g cube.

Thanks.

So many lost pictures... So little time to find and re-upload. :tears:

I'll try my best to find the most relevant pics....

• 1 month later...
Reefer Addict

DOH!

It has been awhile since I have posted an update. Actually, not much has changed other than me moving some of the pieces into the 'Ganja' tank to grow out. All the new corals that I have picked up have been going into the prop tank first. I am trying to decide if I should redo this one into some type of species tank.

• 3 months later...

Archived