Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reefer Addict's 30g 'Crack' Tank

Reefer Addict

Reefer Addict

An up date:

Pink Yuma

DOB Heck, I don't know!

DOD 3/24/05

Looks as if the last piece has passed. Just fed the remains to my sun coral. It looked as if the sun coral enjoyed the meal. Gone in less than 60 seconds. Talk about expensive tastes.... And no flaming here. In nature it is eat or be eaten!!!! :P

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer Addict

"Purple People Eaters" opening slowly but surely..

There are two baby polyps under these two. There are 6 other polyps that I can not get a good picture of due to their location on the rock.

Reefer Addict

The inside fins glow a royal blue. Looks pretty cool when flared out..

Again, not a good pic. Hope you get the idea..

Reefer Addict

Tried to take a top down shot without moving lights, etc..

If you look closely (through all the glare, etc) You can see him flaring and maybe get a sense of the color.

One more thing. It is currently in an isolation container within my tank. Makes it easier to spot feed and acclimate.

Hey RA arent you somewhat scared that you might come in contact one day with that lion? What if you need to put your hand in there dude, hahaha.

It's awesome looking RA. Hey dude just promise us that whenever you stick your hand in there you will take video or take pictures, haha. I would love to see that lion...in there.

Reefer Addict

Cesar-Your freekin me out man!!:D I am tempted to get stung just to see how it feels....... NOT!!!!!!! :P

soreviv4476

nice tank bro . love all the colors. you got some sick acans. so when can i join you on a dive?

also can you add me to your will. i figure sooner or later that lion will sting you, and if you pass on i can take care of those acans for you j/k

keep the pics coming! once again awesome tank bro!!

Reefer Addict

Thanks for the compliment!

"i figure sooner or later that lion will sting you, and if you pass on i can take care of those acans for you.." Now that is funny!

As I stated in an earlier post. If ANYTHING ever happens to me.....Tigahboy did it!!!! :P

aye yo. if you get stung by the lion (heaven forbid), you know who should be first in line for your acan. *ahem* me *cough* haha.

edit: unless you have children of course or some other kin.

Reefer Addict

lol!

wait till i get my prop tank up and running..... you won't believe the stuff i will be getting..

nothing u get can surprise me, man. who u think you are talkin to? hahah. j/k.

so are you getting this prop tank and more acans so you can FINALLY begin to actually share some?! or are you getting it so you can simply have more. hahah.

Reefer Addict

Setting it up to rotate coral from main display tank, allow coral to grow out and of course to share...

I'm a giver not a taker!:P

awesome, just awesome and when you say share you mean "share" dont you...like with yourself lol j/p

cant wait to see what goes in the prop tank..it'll porbably just end up being another show tank

Reefer Addict

I hope not! :D At least with a prop tank you don't need to worry about coral placement as it relates to 'aquascaping'. I am in big trouble if it turns into another show tank. :P

Archived