Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's Reef 2005 (Part II)

Tigahboy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qwertyuiop - thanks for the nice words! I really appreciate it.

Travis - I replied to this in my 67g project thread...but things are still tentative now. I'll finalize my aquascaping plans and post it up in my other thread soon. =)

Cesar - I was actually thinking about an acan cove and a clam field/valley. hehe. we'll see how that works.

Speez - thanks, dude! it will be a few weeks hopefully.

Damn. Knowing you, it will be amazing. I might have to come steal a frag of your birdsnest if mine doesn't pull through. He's the only one looking unhappy at the moment, so if he dies, I'll come buy a frag off of you. ;) Tank's going to be sick, no doubt there.

Thanks, Kogut. Sure thing w/ the birdsnest.

well, I couldn't sell the acan lord frag I posted in the classifieds thread fast enough, so I'm just ebaying it now. Kind of excited since this is my first ebay auction! hahah.

so basically anyone can get it now. not just locals, and i won't have to deal w/ lowballers trying to make me bring it down lower than market value. =P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4354483736

lmao. greatness. allready got a bid there. ;) Good luck w/ the auction. My dad's selling his bike on there this next week. Haha. Found a dead fly in my tank when I got home today, too. Maybe they're all trying to commit suicide together. ;)

Tigahboy, im not a member from RC but I was following a thread that was there that you started. Hmm...Are you going to start a new one? Let us know dude.

haha..you mean the one where the "kid" attacked me personally and then the mods closed it down? lol.

it's cool. I asked the mods to close it since the guy was being very aggressive towards me. And I contributed to it as well since I was being more adversarial or "mean" than usual...he just triggered my debating tendencies. But I shouldn't have called him a "kid" regardless. that was my bad.

I'm probably not gonna start a new thread for my current tank over there. I'll just start a new one when I get my 67g set-up.

Hahaha yeah the KID one. Man I was about to subscribe to their site to jump on that thread but they closed it, hahaha. Oh well.

Now I understand why you dont talk about prices dude. Very smart choice.

That tank's going to be monstrous...I wanna see I wanna see...everything'll look so much prettier with the actinics in there with the MH. How much more rock and sand are you going to end up buying?

Hey Tigahboy. Do you use the Cyclo-Peeze by itself or do you had Brine as well? I noticed that when I add the Cyclo to a cup of water to feed my Acan, it disolves right away. So basically it's just drinking cyclo in other words. Does that make scence? Haha. I put in that cup brine and they ate it.

Archived