Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy's Reef 2005 (Part II)

Tigahboy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really like the color on the danae, your getting larger corals now. are you going for the "grown out" look? (TOTM thread haha) jk, I really like your whole set-up and your tank continues to inspire.

you pick up that piece locally tigah? one of my lfs(by local i mean within 100 miles) has a bunch of danae's like yours on the cheap. on sale for 50 bucks and up for huge chunks!

www.tpaquarium.com

they don't update their site too often though.

ahh.. ru sure they don't come in blues?

my T5's are 03's too... never knew that blues in T5's never existed; i could've sworn i saw something similar in "blue" ... maybe it was VHO i got confused with

in person, do the lights look blue or violet? ...i'm guessing it is actinic blue from pix, but they look similar under the camera, but different under the eyes

I know this is a crappy pic...but just wanted to point out my yellow/orange fungia plate. Look how bright that sucker turned out! Can't even make out the details. haha.

0129b.jpg

NICE SCORE ON THE DANAE! You always end up with what I've been searching for for months. Thats ok though, some will come my way eventually.

Hey Tigahboy, my wife loved the Acan I got from you and says that she wants a frag from the rainbow acan dude? She just doesn't know...Hahaha.

DUUUDE what a difference that's going to make. Damn I can see it already full with water, lr, ls and Acan fields, hahaha. That looks superb.

Archived