inTank Media Baskets

Tigahboy's 67g Reef Project

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funky_Fish14

Hmm...... There does exist a "money tree"... if you know what I mean. *cough* plant *cough*

Sweet Anthias Dennis. Your tank is shapping up to be awesome!

Chris

Funky_Fish14

Lol.... actually... Im 15 and I stay away from that crap. But everyone knows about the money tree that is smoke-able. Lol.

Chris

Wow. That's awesome, Tigah!

And if you guys would visit his apartment (as a few of us have), you would note that he uses boxes for furnitur, sleeps on the floor, and is logging on from an old IBM w/ a 5.25" floppy drive. ;) lmfao. No. He spends money on the tank and not much else. It's the same here, too. All my money goes into my tank. It's not hard to fund it, really... :

Keep on rockin, Tigah! (and I still think you have room for the tang). ;)

DaTrizzle

keep em coming tigah, but I think I might have you outdone. My brother and I are aetting up a 2,000g in our garage. but enough about me lets see those pics dude! nice tank BTW

DaTrizzle

YEAH ! Have a thread dedicated to the pics of this tank,and use this one for information and small updates,like when u cnt snap a pic

New thread? Hahaha, might as well dude. This tank is done and deserves a new thread. I say go for it dude.

For the new thread you need to have new full tank shots and new system info...

Like it's a new tank. ;) Put the fish on here for now! ;) And your frogspawn piece (1/2 of the thing) is almost ready to be cut. Just a bit of flesh still left on it. I wish it would finish calcifying, though! I need to put it in a new place, but can't glue it until I cut it since it's so big! Don't think my sexies will be too sad to see it go, either. They are in love w/ my tricolor acro now! :

well I still have to add the LR, and initially I was planning to make a new thread once I finalized aquascaping...but I guess it has gone on for long enough.

Originally posted by Kogut

For the new thread you need to have new full tank shots and new system info...

Like it's a new tank.  

that sounds like a lot of work. I guess no new thread yet. hahah.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

that sounds like a lot of work.  I guess no new thread yet.  hahah.

Hahaha. You see Kogut, he changed his mind, damn it...Hehe

Reefer Addict
Originally posted by adamjonpeterson

Well lets get the new thread with a link

Tigah's next thread is going to be the one where he documents the plumbing of my 'ganja' tank!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Reefer Addict

Tigah's next thread is going to be the one where he documents the plumbing of my 'ganja' tank!!!!!!:D

which reminds me, I gotta post some updated pics of rbaby's plumbing. haha.

Reefer Addict

heck, for some reason NR.com is not letting me change my name to 'Reefer Baby' :D

Archived