Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 67g Reef Project

Tigahboy

Originally posted by DaTrizzle

how much was your tank again tigah?

$350 for the tank alone (I think). stand and sump were extra.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Babycakes

where'd you get that rainbow lobo? looks like a very ripe nectarine.

I went fishing. ;) ...at my LFS...in their main display.

sorry, I dont have time to sift through 56 pages, but did you mention what type of skimmer you where going to use?

Thanks.

sorry, I dont have time to answer 56 pages of questions either.

heheh. =P - ASM G1-x (awesome skimmer)

DaTrizzle

socal creations did a great job on your tank. awesome anthias I was thinking of putting a school into my 2,000g

yes they did. they are cool guys as well.

haha. 2000g is so out of my universe. I wouldn't even know where to begin w/ a tank like that. but hurry up and post some pics of it!

DaTrizzle

when its setup ,the original tank leaked so we ordered a new one,it will be here by the 15th. Then I will fill it with freshwater and then a few days later start collecting saltwater. and actually you could do it fairly cheap bro.

i dont see how you can do it for cheap. hahah. but keep us updated. if you want the fish to stay alive you will need to spend big cash to keep the water params stable. especially if you dont plan to have the 1 - 1.5lb of LR per gallon ratio of LR to water volume.

DaTrizzle

and I plan on keeping about 100g of natural ocean water on hand at all times. and then a bucket of salt that can make 200g just incase. I will regularly go to the ocean and collect water in mass quantities and store its and filter it.

Dennis, I love how quickly your threads get off topic. ;) The tank does sound amazing DaTrizzle... I need to come by and steal some corals too, Dennis. ;) Gonna' wait until the frogspawn finishes up, though.

DaTrizzle

sorry dude,your tank jus makes me want to get mine doen quicker lo. but as for your tank ROCK ON! TRULY AMAZING.

TheCoralReef731

hey, DaTrizzle. Go to www.Oregonreef.com. It's an amazing tank, with a very nice setup. I think you may need more than 100-200 Gallons ready though. This guy fills up a whole 150 gallon sump when he changes water for his 850G. Cost him about 20 Gs for his tank.

And Tigahboy, great tank. Im sure it will look really cool once you get all of your corals in there. I see how these questions are getting anoying. You should start another thread.

DaTrizzle

hey peter thanks for the link but nextime post it in a thread of mine bro,tigah has enough off topics stuff in his

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived