Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's 67g Reef Project

Tigahboy

Juanhunglo69

I like the way that this has come along. I still have that 125 and am considering drilling it the way that you have done here. But I don't think that I will put that many holes in glass.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for some reason i think i rember reading that this tank was taken down.

BLASPHOMY!

:haha: Yes it was sold guys. He got too busy with law school. So I guess he's taking a break.

I Take Pictures
He got too busy with law school. So I guess he's taking a break.

That what I thought. And I do remeber him making like 1 post in December.

I'm sure he'll be back with another great tank soon. I still feel that EZ is Tigah incarnate, right down to the fan club, heh.

• 3 months later...
irishbing - ratcheting pvc cutters

prop405f.jpg

These are the greatest tool known to mankind. I was so skeptical when I picked them up. Got em home, and ... OMG THIS IS SO EASY!!!! hahaha

10" Red Devil
These are the greatest tool known to mankind. I was so skeptical when I picked them up. Got em home, and ... OMG THIS IS SO EASY!!!! hahaha

Except for when the blade wears out and they dull down easy.

10" Red Devil
really?

ive had mine for about 3 years now and still truckin

Cool you must have a really nice one. Mine is dull after maybe a year. Ive used it maybe once and the rest of the time its been sitting in my magic bag of trix.

• 2 months later...
Except for when the blade wears out and they dull down easy.

meh, nothing a stone couldnt take care of. Or hell, for the $10 they cost... whatever.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong. But if I remember right.........the eggcrate under the substrate was a trendy new method of creating a plenum in the nano-reef.

Where is tigah anyway?...... did lawschool become more important than reefing? LOL

Archived