ReefCleaners.org

Tigahboy's 67g Reef Project

Tigahboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

67g0431e.jpg

red, orange, yellow, white, and green/teal centers. I think that warrants the "rainbow" title.

I've gotta say that i'm diggin those fish... Nice school you've got going there... I could prolly look back through the thread and find out how long the tanks been running... but then again maybe you could just tell me, heh. Just curious how the water perams are doing, if I recall correctly it was initally stocked with some haste...

also, how do you like your skimmer?

It's really looking great, nice work.

I transferred everything over from my 30g into this set-up just a week ago.

water params have been stable. zero amm and nitrites. not one loss from the move. I guess I should post some updated pics of my prop tank which shares the same water as the 67g thru my sump/fuge.

I switched the JBJ PC's w/ coralife PC's (used). The JBJ's were too blue...these are a bit too yellow. I think I gotta look into a 70w MH or something cuz I'm not satisfied w/ the lighting.

67g0431f.jpg

I've been thinking of setting up a prop tank, have some stuff that's growing out a bit much... what are the dems for your prop tank?

I know I said this before, but this tank is sweet... what's going on with the calcium reactor you were planning (if i remember correctly...)

Prop tank dims: 24x24x12

I have a prop tank thread w/ more pics of plumbing in the member's nano reef forum.

calcium reactor is on hold until I get CO2 tank and regulator.

it was a shame to have the rainbow lobo only on the last page, so I moved over the macro shots here. =)

67g0431c.jpg

67g0431d.jpg

Nice lobo tigah. I wish I had a prop tank set-up. Wouldve made the upgrade a lot easier. I knew you would go back to mh. Cause once you go mh you dont go back. =)

Originally posted by obarrera

Tigahboy, is that a yellow coco worm next to the PVC pipe on the first pic of this page?

It's a very pale yellow and pink. it's one of two new coco worms I just got (so 3 in total now), but I didn't get a chance to get a good look at its crown at the LFS. When it opened up in my tank it was nearly white; probably a sign that it was sick. It's slowly starting to regain color now tho. hopefully it will regain its original colors (whatever that was before).

DaTrizzle

very sweet looking tigah,when my 2,000g is set up you and a few socal reefers should have a road trip and we can go snorkeling in it.

took a few more pics...

finally the elusive trio of fire shrimp decide to poke their heads out (well 2 of them did at least).

67g0501a.jpg

67g0501b.jpg

I dont even like zoo's all that much, but these red ones are so intense, I couldn't resist.

67g0501c.jpg

Archived