Pod Your Reef

Reefkids: Casa Del Reef (Now with fish)

Reefkid88

Reefkid88

Here is some pics:

20230422_170642.thumb.jpg.e078cb882b3ee8bc4ad4164f2a29d93f.jpg

@A.m.P thank you,I appreciate that. Well I had a tank all thru C19 and after but after fighting the algae,both fish dying,all my acro's dying I'm kinda bleh with the tank. 

After going to the range a few times and doing some tactical training with AR15's and pistol I almost wanna turn my intrest to that lol for when things hit the fan and I need to protect my family. 

• Haha 1

I'd probably just look at doing it because you enjoy it, I don't think doomsday prepping has done anyone much good for the last few millennia lol.

• Like 1
Reefkid88

@A.m.P Which I do,very much so. Especially after not going for a looooong time. 

I do live in Florida,and well people are crazy lol. Polk County probably has more firearms in it than the whole state of GA lol. 

More so for home defense and every day carry training,not so much for a doomsday. I say shit hitting the fan,jokingly. Unfortunately firearms are a sore subject for I feel like 80% of people these days. 

• Like 1