ReefCleaners.org

Do You Find Nano-Reef Helpful?

NoOneLikesADryTang

Christopher Marks

Thank you to everyone who has signed up or renewed their premium membership so far, it really makes an impact towards covering the community site’s monthly expenses.

Our forum has been online for 21 years now, reaching so many hobbyists worldwide. I am committed to preserving all of this knowledge for generations to come, but I can’t do it without the support from amazing members like you, and our dedicated sponsors. ❤️

• Like 8
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 2
NoOneLikesADryTang
15 hours ago, spectra said:

Is that a selfie….. :unsure: you and the tank keeper….. public transportation to the LFS…… :biggrin:

😂😂😂

Close. I’ve got more hair on my belly, and the tank keeper is way, way hotter than her. Thankfully for me, she prefers laughing over six packs. 

• Haha 5
  • 1 month later...
NoOneLikesADryTang

St. Patrick’s Day, bump. 

For the mere cost of four or five gallons of gas, you can support NanoReef, and keep the wealth of information here available for years to come. If you can afford it, please consider becoming an official supporter of Nano-Reef.com

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

oh my goodness, this was a funny read!  Not sure if I'm any taller or better looking, but it did make me laugh, and YES this place has saved my tank several times.  Well worth the $24.00.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
NoOneLikesADryTang
18 hours ago, sadie said:

oh my goodness, this was a funny read!  Not sure if I'm any taller or better looking, but it did make me laugh, and YES this place has saved my tank several times.  Well worth the $24.00.

I’m glad you enjoyed reading through this thread, and even happier that you’ve gotten the support you’ve needed from the members here. Thank you for signing up to support this place! 

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's nice, even if you're talking to a void, to keep a chronological journal of your biggest headaches and progressive successes. 

You're able to look back on the history and remind yourself how you've grown or identify trends that weren't obvious at the time. Others are also able to access that tank record and use it to give better, more personalized advice. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
NoOneLikesADryTang

I just renewed my NanoReef support, and it reminded me to bump this thread. If you’ve found this thread useful in anyway, please consider spending $24/year to ensure that this resource remains up for the next generation of reefers. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I just renewed my NanoReef support, and it reminded me to bump this thread. If you’ve found this thread site useful in anyway, please consider spending $24/year to ensure that this resource remains up for the next generation of reefers. 

FTFY, and I agree.  Subscriptions help support this site.  Consider purchasing a premium membership even if you don't post regularly.  I just renewed mine too. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
NoOneLikesADryTang
9 hours ago, seabass said:

FTFY, and I agree.  Subscriptions help support this site.  Consider purchasing a premium membership even if you don't post regularly.  I just renewed mine too. 👍

Thanks SeaBass! This site is exactly what I meant. 

I think everyone can agree, this thread is about as useful as the hair that’s growing on my back. It amazing the Tank Keeper keeps me around. 

• Haha 2

I renewed… still waiting to see a pic of the back hair… maybe we could do a thing where you shave it off if we get a certain number of subscriptions/renewals? 😁

• Haha 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
NoOneLikesADryTang

Bumpity Bump. 

As a bonus incentive - if someone signs up to be a Nano Reef supporter this week, I will start a new build thread on an Innovative Marine 40 long the tank keeper and I just picked up. 

Do It Yes GIF by Apartment Guide

• Like 4