inTank Media Baskets

Do You Find Nano-Reef Helpful?

NoOneLikesADryTang

NoOneLikesADryTang

If you answered yes, I’d urge you to consider supporting the greatest little slice on the interwebz. I know that CM is far to modest to ever do this on his own, so I’ve taken it upon myself to convince you to support Nano Reef, so this vast source of knowledge and experience can remain for years to come. 

For a mere $2 per month you too can get a snazzy profile badge to flex on your friends and significant other! 

Membership also includes :

• No wait time between searching for all of my hilarious postings. (You are also free to search for any other topic, but let’s be honest, I should still be your first search topic!)
  • Attaching 2GB of photos to your postings, so your build thread can show off all your photography skillz (suck it instagram!)
  • For those of you that love sliding up in to DMs, your storage space now includes 500 messages.
  • While in those DMs, you can now attach photos (no slippery dick wrasse pics please!)
  • More forum signature customization options, to make those that don’t support Nano-Reef feel envious to your mad signature abilities.  

Information on becoming a Nano-Reef supporter can be found here:  https://www.nano-reef.com/subscriptions/

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below and I’ll try to answer to the best of my abilities. (AKA - If I don’t know the answer, I’ll make one up that sounds reasonable. Fake it ‘til you make it, baby!) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @NoOneLikesADryTang.   @StevieT used to do this annually.  Supporting Nano-Reef.com is a relatively small reefing expense which helps @Christopher Marks to keep the site up and running.  Most of us don't realize just how expensive the monthly expenses are, and that doesn't even consider the time it takes to keep it updated, provide featured tank profiles, offer contests, and site moderation.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, mcarroll said:

Doesn't PayPal always allow things like credit card transactions "also"?

Yep, even if you don't have a PayPal account, you should be able use a regular credit card or debit card.

NoOneLikesADryTang
15 hours ago, Kindanewtothis said:

Do we still have to setup a paypall account or can we do a "regular" payment?

13 hours ago, Murphych said:

Same.. I would pay but don't want or have plans to set up a PayPal. 

I know in the US, you can use a credit card via PayPal, without actually signing up for a PayPal account. They will just process it, and send the money to NanoReef. I’m not sure how it works for those of you in Canada and the UK. Maybe @Christopher Marks can give us some insight on it, or could manually send an invoice?

15 hours ago, jeffbear said:

Done! I've been lurking a while and learned a ton. I'll be posting in the New Members thread soon!

Awesome. Thank for supporting this little site- we’re glad to have you here. Welcome!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I know in the US, you can use a credit card via PayPal, without actually signing up for a PayPal account. They will just process it, and send the money to NanoReef. I’m not sure how it works for those of you in Canada and the UK. Maybe @Christopher Marks can give us some insight on it, or could manually send an invoice?

Awesome. Thank for supporting this little site- we’re glad to have you here. Welcome!

I'll take a look 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I’d love to know if anyone besides @jeffbear has stepped up to support the greatest site on the interwebz this week. Leave a comment below if you did, so you’re awesomeness can be recognized! 

I forgot to renew but just did................

Hell I have been in this hobby since the early 90s.............. most people on here were shitting there pants then or just a wet dream.............. :lol:

Love this sight its my way of doing things............ dont do social media so this is it............ yep am old............... :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, spectra said:

Hell I have been in this hobby since the early 90s.............. most people on here were shitting there pants then or just a wet dream.............. :lol:

Love this sight its my way of doing things............ dont do social media so this is it............ yep am old............... :wink:

ya gotta stop sayin you’re old now, you’re like two weeks older than me or something like that and I’m in denial… I’m still fairly new to reefing though, so maybe that will keep me young 😬🤞🤞🤞

posting something so I can see if I still have “the badge” or if I need to renew, thanks for the reminder Tang

• Like 3

if it wasn't for nano-reef I wouldn't even have attempted to set up a pico-reef.  I love this site.  

Supporting it costs so little, I forgot I was even doing it.  (I'm not sure when I did or what it cost) 

Hopefully something will nudge me somehow when it's time to re-up. thanks @Christopher Marks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
NoOneLikesADryTang
On 1/14/2022 at 4:32 PM, spectra said:

On 1/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, pal said:

I like this place. Just paid 

On 1/15/2022 at 8:56 AM, Kindanewtothis said:

Done!

On 1/15/2022 at 8:49 AM, fenderchamp said:

if it wasn't for nano-reef I wouldn't even have attempted to set up a pico-reef.  I love this site.  

Supporting it costs so little, I forgot I was even doing it.  (I'm not sure when I did or what it cost) 

Hopefully something will nudge me somehow when it's time to re-up. thanks @Christopher Marks

On 1/15/2022 at 7:17 AM, debbeach13 said:

Yes Nano-Reef is helpful and fun. To answer some one's question above - when I subscribed, I clicked on the credit or debit card option, and it automatically was paid through pay-pal.

Thanks for signing up and supporting Nano-Reef. I’m convinced the best people on the internet find their way to Nano-Reef!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1