Mrs Sanchos CAD 8

Sancho

• 2 weeks later...
This guy is extra salty
On 2/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, Sancho said:

Poor mans Apex showed up today 

5F738E42-5400-4DC1-A1EF-788C63624DC4.jpeg

I wish I had more room in my stand for something like that ugh

and nice aquascape! how are you liking the prime16? I debated on snagging one up but I already have 8 primehds 

• Like 2

We are probably dipping out of this competition...due to a tween breakdown and hissy fit my new AI Prime ended up in the tank..buying a new light at this point isn’t in the budget..hopefully I can figure something out but at this point doesn’t look like it’s going to happen..essentials like over priced TP is  taking precedence over the tank. That and the fact that my LFS are closed 

• Sad 5
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Sancho said:

We are probably dipping out of this competition...due to a tween breakdown and hissy fit my new AI Prime ended up in the tank..buying a new light at this point isn’t in the budget..hopefully I can figure something out but at this point doesn’t look like it’s going to happen..essentials like over priced TP is  taking precedence over the tank. That and the fact that my LFS are closed 

Sad to see this one go too I left mine in the office 🤦‍♂️

• Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 11:43 PM, Sancho said:

Were you able to work anything out for a light?