Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Daan's Waterbox peninsula mini 25 - 365 Day Challenge

Daan6661

• 1 month later...

I see you've moved your light from the back chamber to the side. Can you confirm if the Tunze 9001 took up too much room for you to hang the light hanger from the back chamber? I'm trying to plan a Peninsula 15, which has about 2" less length on the long side but the same on the short side. I'm wondering if both the light hanger clamp and the skimmer would fit in this case. Do you have a photo if you do  have your light back in that place? Thanks!

On 1/4/2021 at 12:49 AM, howaboutme said:

I see you've moved your light from the back chamber to the side. Can you confirm if the Tunze 9001 took up too much room for you to hang the light hanger from the back chamber? I'm trying to plan a Peninsula 15, which has about 2" less length on the long side but the same on the short side. I'm wondering if both the light hanger clamp and the skimmer would fit in this case. Do you have a photo if you do  have your light back in that place? Thanks!

can confirm, sadly. I'm going to make a floating rail on the wall, just haven't come around to it. 

• Like 1