Proxo

Proxo 140L Custom Aquarium.

Thetravelguy

Excited to follow, looks legit! 

• Like 2

Proxo

I'm still alive guys, just the weather has been so nice in england i aint been able to cut the wood as the shed is jam packed to the door lmao.
But i've started making the extra support for the work top, honestly don't think it needed it when you see what some tanks come on but better safe than sorry.

I still need to send off a design of the overflow box for a price at an acrylic shop, going to get them to 'weld' the front up as they'll do a better job and i'll do the bits you can't see 😄

I've completely neglected my evo 13.5 as it's on the floor and i've had insane coral growth lol, apart from a acan bowerbanki looking rough... i lost a few mushrooms, they floated about for a while, think aptasia threw it off the rock.. thing was a beast, used that aptasia x and it kind of popped and smoke came out of it 😄

I'm currently trying to catch a bristleworm for you guys to ID, it's massive... if it's a good one he'll be going in the main tank 😄

• Like 1

Proxo

I got this far and the drill battery ran out so i got some beer, it's early i know don't judge me.
Basically, there's a white top going on like the one on the left (if you've seen my evo build you'll know i'm just changing under!

Just gonna have 2 of these and then cross brace it, should be more than enough... i'll MDF the bottom and throw a lot of paint on it for the sump.
I didn't plan on keeping the drawers but the side panel is a nice finish so i've less room to work with now but should manage, worse comes to worse 
i've got the left side under the computer desk..

P_20191210_094446.jpg

• Like 2

Matteo
On 12/10/2019 at 3:31 AM, Proxo said:

I'm still alive guys, just the weather has been so nice in england i aint been able to cut the wood as the shed is jam packed to the door lmao.
But i've started making the extra support for the work top, honestly don't think it needed it when you see what some tanks come on but better safe than sorry.

I still need to send off a design of the overflow box for a price at an acrylic shop, going to get them to 'weld' the front up as they'll do a better job and i'll do the bits you can't see 😄

I've completely neglected my evo 13.5 as it's on the floor and i've had insane coral growth lol, apart from a acan bowerbanki looking rough... i lost a few mushrooms, they floated about for a while, think aptasia threw it off the rock.. thing was a beast, used that aptasia x and it kind of popped and smoke came out of it 😄

I'm currently trying to catch a bristleworm for you guys to ID, it's massive... if it's a good one he'll be going in the main tank 😄

Bristleworms are honestly a great CUC 🙄

but... 

Dem bitches nasty looking... 

• Like 2

Proxo
15 hours ago, Matteo said:

Bristleworms are honestly a great CUC 🙄

but... 

Dem bitches nasty looking... 

Yeah man they scare the sheet out of me!
Not 100% it's a common bristle though so need to catch him first.

Here's some updates;
I'm going to get some white wood as a front panel, maybe with them magnet things to clip it on and off.
Might cut a window in it and acrylic so i can see the sump 😄

P_20191212_135601.jpg

• Like 2