Elizabeth94

Liz's Waterbox 70.3

William

That’s how is supposed to be 

Elizabeth94

Gonna wait to get this tank wet until tonight when Waterbox announces the $10,000 peninsula giveaway winner. Not like ill win but you never know XD They were actually up in my area not too long ago according to a video at Ocean State Aquatics in RI. Cool that they venture out. 

• Like 1

Elizabeth94

Just an update. All I need is to decide on flow. Im so indecisive. But I decided to pick up a 20gal long for a fish quarantine and use a Waterbox 7 for coral frags down the line. My better half isnt happy that we now have two nice empty tanks in the attic lol. But its always good to have backups!

I finished the scape for the left side of the tank but im not sure what I should do for the right side. I was going to do a minimalist scape but the left side looks a bit big for that. Have some Tropic Eden sand on the way. 

BC989C13-DAA7-4EC9-B8D2-1BF53C28C958.jpeg

• Like 1

Elizabeth94

Just installed some cheap leds to the sump area. I plan to keep the sump clean looking with minimal cords. Everything runs to an external cabinet. Still have a bit of work to do but at least it is bright now. 

F4B27A96-5FBA-41FD-BA7B-4655477C9CA8.jpeg

• Like 1

Elizabeth94

First fish in quarantine! Wish him luck XD 

C7B16F94-6CDA-4989-B78C-914EB5AFF1D9.jpeg

• Like 1

Frogman213

Looks great!  Just got my 70.3 a few weeks ago as well.  Have you had any issues with the ball valve adjustment?   Wondering why they didn’t make it a gate valve instead.  

99C2805A-527F-4761-B520-820E90B1364F.jpeg

• Like 1

Elizabeth94
1 hour ago, Frogman213 said:

Looks great!  Just got my 70.3 a few weeks ago as well.  Have you had any issues with the ball valve adjustment?   Wondering why they didn’t make it a gate valve instead.  

99C2805A-527F-4761-B520-820E90B1364F.jpeg

Looks great! I got it dialed in pretty good right now. I agree though I wish it was a gate valve. What I do is use the handle of a screw driver and tap on the valve. I find this allows small adjustments. Then I wait a ten mins or so and see if I need to change it again. 

mitten_reef
On 10/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Elizabeth94 said:

My better half isnt happy that we now have two nice empty tanks in the attic lol.

you still got the nuvo tank from way back?

Elizabeth94
47 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

you still got the nuvo tank from way back?

I sold a Nuvo 10, but still have the 20 in the attic. I wish college didn’t get in the way. It wasn't set up long.