Elizabeth94

Liz's Waterbox 70.3

Thrassian Atoll

Walt looks good!  Tanks looking good.  Don’t do anything drastic about the algae.  Don’t bottom out the nutrients.  Do you have any urchins?  A tuxedo would clean that up.

• Like 1

Elizabeth94
7 hours ago, Thrassian Atoll said:

Walt looks good!  Tanks looking good.  Don’t do anything drastic about the algae.  Don’t bottom out the nutrients.  Do you have any urchins?  A tuxedo would clean that up.

Yeah I have a tuxedo but he isn’t really doing much besides wearing it lmao. I dont think he likes the dying algae. I have a good clean up crew now. Honestly, my emerald crab has been the best.

Going with an algae scrubber to try and keep things natural. Because im ready to use vibrant at this point lmao.  

• Like 2

Thrassian Atoll

I have heard good things about vibrant on ask BRSTV but I am still leery about stuff like that.  It’s still pretty new and I don’t really understand what it actually is.

Elizabeth94

This thing looks like a little alien! Just got it about an hour ago. Might have to move it in lower flow to see it turn into a weeping willow. Its so small. About the size of a penny. 

2294368A-8E93-4DE9-8120-51F2EE9FEE39.jpeg

• Haha 1