ReefCleaners.org

Reefnectar’s Mixed Reef IM 25g Lagoon

Reefnectar

39 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Well, that's pretty insane. Epic pics! And what on Earth is that purple-streaked chalice? Mind-blowing.

Thank you @billygoat! I took it home as a mummy eye chalice with a curious dark splotch, turned into what is apparently considered a “3g mummy eye” and that curious dark splotch turned into an awesome purple streak, and it just keeps on going 🙂 

7 hours ago, HiImSean said:

I had a mummy eye do that when it was smaller. By the time it turned into a 3"+ colony it was gone

@HiImSean mine is 3” across at this point and growing quick and the purple streak is growing strong with it. Wish me luck 🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Lucas in alaska

Beautiful tank, Thanks for sharing @Reefnectar.

I'm looking to downsize my 180 to a Nuvo 25 with a Sunpower fixture. 

How high is your Sunpower fixture from the top of the tank? 

Do you have the regular or dimmable Sunpower and how do you like it?

Amazing tank! The colours are all well put together... hahaha the EDM theme is right, saw bassnectar back in 2017 at lightning in a bottle, such a good set...what work do you do for bassnectar if you don’t mind me asking? Or are you secretly bassnectar? Hahaha 

just started my first saltwater tank, hoping to find some colours like yours, the acan garden looks so dope! @Reefnectar

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2020 at 11:16 AM, Ash1176 said:

Amazing tank! The colours are all well put together... hahaha the EDM theme is right, saw bassnectar back in 2017 at lightning in a bottle, such a good set...what work do you do for bassnectar if you don’t mind me asking? Or are you secretly bassnectar? Hahaha 

just started my first saltwater tank, hoping to find some colours like yours, the acan garden looks so dope! @Reefnectar

Up until literally a couple weeks ago i was an ambassador at his shows, basically myself and a team would run through the crowd and make sure people are hydrated and having a good time, we would do charity events and run community involvement projects at his curated events and tour stops. Would also run some small scale production elements of his shows (inflatable and balloon drops, fun little odds and ends, confetti etc)I also admin some of his official and non official fan pages. This is up until a couple weeks ago because he recently stepped down from the Bassnectar project due to some not so wholesome allegations against him 😞 as it stands right now, Bassnectar is no more. 

that LIB 2017 set was bonkers! I wish you would have had the opportunity to see his set at one of his curated events rather than a festival spot...his headlining events are SO GOOD! So sad he stepped down, but for good reason i suppose 😕 

and welcome to the wonderful world of reefing! 

• Sad 1
On 7/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, Reefnectar said:

Up until literally a couple weeks ago i was an ambassador at his shows, basically myself and a team would run through the crowd and make sure people are hydrated and having a good time, we would do charity events and run community involvement projects at his curated events and tour stops. Would also run some small scale production elements of his shows (inflatable and balloon drops, fun little odds and ends, confetti etc)I also admin some of his official and non official fan pages. This is up until a couple weeks ago because he recently stepped down from the Bassnectar project due to some not so wholesome allegations against him 😞 as it stands right now, Bassnectar is no more. 

that LIB 2017 set was bonkers! I wish you would have had the opportunity to see his set at one of his curated events rather than a festival spot...his headlining events are SO GOOD! So sad he stepped down, but for good reason i suppose 😕 

and welcome to the wonderful world of reefing! 

Wow that must have been so dope to be apart of it! And now so sad for it after the allegations, seems like Hollywood, more and more names in EDM are going down, shambahla over here in Canada, had a “home streaming version” of the festival but even that got canceled because a few names popped with the same thing...

anyway the tank is amazing, its a thread that I come back to, to take inspiration of the colours used!  
thanks for the welcome!