Top Shelf Aquatics

Reefnectar’s Mixed Reef IM 25g Lagoon

Reefnectar

2 hours ago, KISReef said:

Beautiful Reef! You have excellent tastes in corals. Also, this is a great rock scape (not too much IMO).

I really like the IM 25 Lagoon. Great choice! Love the shots of the tank btw. Thanks for sharing.

Much appreciated! The dimensions of lagoons allow for some great creativity in depth. I don’t think ill ever have anything but a lagoon from now on 😅

• Like 1
On 2/28/2019 at 11:19 AM, Esage said:

WOW...The tank looks amazing. What setting and speed are you running your vortech?

Thank you! It runs on reefcrest at around 50%

Quick update! 

My ASD Sunset Mille has been looking fuzzy as hell and I added a WD Tenuis the other night. It is destined to be a show stopper 😍 if i can decide how i want to make room and mess with my flow a bit, there will be more fuzzy sticks to come. 

1B48C48C-B078-4AD0-8CB1-36D4B3E33530.jpeg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Great to see the SPS collection growing @Reefnectar, I’m sure they’ll all be show stoppers, this tank is next level!

Added a tiny little Pink Panther Tenuis frag and a frag of Vivid Rainbow acro. Removed some of my lps, and will be changing the placement of some pieces this weekend. This tank has become a rubiks cube in terms of placement and flow. One step forwards, two steps back. But im enjoying the challenge 😈. Pics soon to come 🙂 

• Like 2

Here are some shots from today after relocating some pieces, water change and feeding. Might move the dragon soul torch back a bit due to it being so close to the mp10, but im really happy with the overall outcome. Some good growth on these sps up top should really add to the look of the tank over time 🙂 

F78DC962-6693-458D-90F8-4AC12DACA19C.jpeg

EC27BE83-FA59-484B-9EF4-9D933B633827.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
28 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

😮 Looks like a rave up in there!  Cue the EDM!

Funny you say that, I work with Bassnectar, one of the largest EDM acts in the country 🤘🏻🔊aside from reefing, that’s my other passion 😎

• Wow 1
24 minutes ago, Reefnectar said:

Funny you say that, I work with Bassnectar, one of the largest EDM acts in the country 🤘🏻🔊aside from reefing, that’s my other passion 😎

It all makes sense now. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

I love the latest FTS.  The colors really pop, but still looks very natural at the same time.    

Thank you! I rarely take pics when all of the bulbs are on, but it looks crisp as hell, especially after that fresh water change glow 😂 

• Like 1
righttirefire

Beautiful. I just finished cleaning one of these up. Should be wet within a month. Your ato does hit the high water level alarm, When you turn it back on after maintance?

4 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Beautiful. I just finished cleaning one of these up. Should be wet within a month. Your ato does hit the high water level alarm, When you turn it back on after maintance?

I disconnected the alarm on my ATO. Risky but im vigilant enough and all in ones back chambers are too sensitive for any reasonable ATO

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here’s a little photoshoot of the tank and some corals including my highly tempermental zoa/paly garden, the 3g Mummyeye Chalice with the cool purple streak, and my ever-slow groing Rainbow Chalice. Enjoy 😊🤘🏻

98EAA49A-CB2D-44CB-B6AA-BE63A2F2B6BD.jpeg

9AE899A4-5E9A-45EA-BCB1-9B96B2A8A516.jpeg

05C1DA4B-35C4-40F2-B5F5-1031722CACC7.jpeg

28B662BD-BC71-45E5-883D-0C8A7EDAD33A.jpeg

ABE1A1E0-A68A-4C60-BB00-C689B5545ED7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1