Top Shelf Aquatics

jack1978

1 minute ago, spectra said:

surprised it got that far :lol: can you get it to shine like the wood ?

I could.  I can use some graduated sanding/polishing pads and make it shine like polished granite.  

• Like 1
Just now, jack1978 said:

I could.  I can use some graduated sanding/polishing pads and make it shine like polished granite.  

I would try.........it needs a wet look to it and not just saltwater spilled on it :lol:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

........... yeah.  Ok.  Maybe......... 

I need to get outside and get my doors done..................yesterday was fish geek most of the day............now drinking beer and watching football...........may have to wait :lol:

• Wow 1
9 minutes ago, spectra said:

I need to get outside and get my doors done..................yesterday was fish geek most of the day............now drinking beer and watching football...........may have to wait :lol:

#Glass-house, rock thrower!

38 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Well, there's that...... 

so Richard...............look went outside and did something :slap:

will rip some boards tomorrow when I get home...........its cold outside now :lol: I may have to put on a hoodie...............

IMG_7725.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, spectra said:

will rip some boards tomorrow when I get home...........its cold outside now :lol: I may have to put on a hoodie...............

IMG_7725.jpg

What am I looking at?  A handicap liftgate for your truck? 

• Haha 2
On 9/29/2019 at 5:00 PM, spectra said:

IMG_7725.jpg

Ol Man Richard,

You put your wood on this thing yet?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Ol Man Richard,

You put your wood on this thing yet?

no not so young richard :tongueout: I have this shit called work during the week...................plus dont feel like messing with it till I can get them done..................need about 5 hours maybe............will see friday and saturday should work..........

1 hour ago, spectra said:

no not so young richard :tongueout: I have this shit called work during the week...................plus dont feel like messing with it till I can get them done..................need about 5 hours maybe............will see friday and saturday should work..........

I should come back up there and help you finish this neverending project of yours.  

6 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

No "the never ending story"

Is your wife reading and typing your answers for you? 

.....guessing she is as you wouldn't be able to see with those cucumber slices on your eyeballs. 

• Haha 4