Cultivated Reef

jack1978

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Wait.  You give what? 

I dont give anything...............but can shove your head up your :whoa:

you will look like this omgomgomgoh wait................

image.png.4c1ad4f1ee551df34fa7a87423e656a6.png

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Did you get your order yet??? What is it?

All this suspense is killing me omgomgomg

He ate the pizza already :wink:

8 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Sancho delivers it today.....

RTF already posted a pic....... so we know all Sancho brings is clothes for pregnant people.............

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, spectra said:

He ate the pizza already :wink:

RTF already posted a pic....... so we know all Sancho brings is clothes for pregnant people.............

Way to blow the surprise..... I'm pregnant and had a pizza craving.  Well, now NR knows.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Way to blow the surprise..... I'm pregnant and had a pizza craving.  Well, now NR knows.  

the only surprise will be the day this tank is actually wet :tongueout: only started this thread last deceember and tank is still in the box...........:slap:

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
26 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Sancho delivers it today.....

Oh nice :happydance:

10 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

@spectra and @jack1978 your pics are too similar. 

I keep thinking that the last few posts are just Jack talking to himself... 

I do that too. When you scroll quick they look the same.

12 minutes ago, spectra said:

the only surprise will be the day this tank is actually wet :tongueout: only started this thread last deceember and tank is still in the box...........:slap:

Now that I think about it jack and I are on the same pace with tanks. I've been slacking on doing the plumbing for the 75 for what like 8 or 9 months now. Poor tank is just sitting there empty and scared :lol:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Now that I think about it jack and I are on the same pace with tanks. I've been slacking on doing the plumbing for the 75 for what like 8 or 9 months now. Poor tank is just sitting there empty and scared :lol:

Quit f*cking around and just do it! 😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
14 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Quit f*cking around and just do it! 😊

One day.. I wonder if jack and I should do a little contest...see who's tank gets up and running first. Mine is at least on the stand out of a box

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Ever wonder how long tank silicone stays viable without water?  I've always wondered if these tanks will just rupture with catastrophic failure once I finally set it up......

• Sad 2
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Ever wonder how long tank silicone stays viable without water?  I've always wondered if these tanks will just rupture with catastrophic failure once I finally set it up......

:rolleyes:  excuses are like :whoa: everyone has one..................get that thing set up.............

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
16 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I hope not I’ve had an empty 90 gallon sitting in my house for like 8 years now 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
14 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I hope not I’ve had an empty 90 gallon sitting in my house for like 8 years now 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

You know, I was wondering that myself.... 75 gallons of saltwater on my floor doesn't sound like any fun...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
36 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

You know, I was wondering that myself.... 75 gallons of saltwater on my floor doesn't sound like any fun...

Some tanks are on display in the store for years before purchase.  I wouldnt worry to much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, patback said:

Some tanks are on display in the store for years before purchase.  I wouldnt worry to much. 

I have a feeling the tanks in question here might be sitting around much longer than a couple years..😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3