Jump to content
WV Reefer

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

😂

 

You going full insert? Or DIY?

🤔

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

😂

 

You going full insert? Or DIY?

No final decision has been made, it will depend on what @NanoRox feels is possible. I know the design / layout that I want but also understand that it may not be possible in such a small amount of space. It would be pretty cool to have a tiny custom insert though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jbb_00 said:

No final decision has been made, it will depend on what @NanoRox feels is possible. I know the design / layout that I want but also understand that it may not be possible in such a small amount of space. It would be pretty cool to have a tiny custom insert though. 

Some of the posts on IG are crazy cool.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Some of the posts on IG are crazy cool.  

 

Yeah but it's freshwater ... 🤢🤮🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Yeah but it's freshwater ... 🤢🤮🤣

I’m going to guarantee you that yours will be kick arse 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, NanoRox said:

I’m going to guarantee you that yours will be kick arse 

 

4 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Yeah but it's freshwater ... 🤢🤮🤣

I just saw a pretty nice looking reef one.  First that popped up when searching the tag.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

I’m going to guarantee you that yours will be kick arse 

giphy.gif.85933e001c3bf80aec446c00f59d1961.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, patback said:

 

I just saw a pretty nice looking reef one.  First that popped up when searching the tag.  

Yeah there are a couple of reefs ones out there, but 99% are fresh 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jbb_00 said:

Yeah there are a couple of reefs ones out there, but 99% are fresh 

Be the change you want to see in people.  Go forth and reef. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, FSTanks said:

Looking forward to see what you create!

Me too! 😄

 

 

 

my luck, I’ll break the thing!

Share this post


Link to post

The “Dirty” in the thread name has me baffled...I mean I know it’s gonna be tiny...but it also has a filter so what’s the plan?? Curious!  And so excited to see what you do! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

The “Dirty” in the thread name has me baffled...I mean I know it’s gonna be tiny...but it also has a filter so what’s the plan?? Curious!  And so excited to see what you do! 

That filter sponge will be the first thing that goes. 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did you order the white or blue LED?

 

I can't wait to see what you do with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

box says you got french fries , puzzle pieces , and a cat?  :huh:

I didn't even notice that till you just pointed it out lol

 

1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s finally here!!!!!! 😄

 

 

That's awesome cant wait to see more😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shit all this talk post a ####ing pic of the tank already............... hell I thought you could at least make a tank out of a...........oh wait lets just drop that part :wink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...