Innovative Marine Aquariums

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

WV Reefer

Just now, jbb_00 said:

Mine is in a box on an airplane headed to some nano nerd for some top secret stuff 

Sounds major. 😃

I need to dig out some rubble to work with......I know I have a bag of it somewhere.

1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Sounds major. 😃

Sure does , I don't even know what he is going to do with it. Lol 

You should order some KPA rock , 200# should get you the pieces you need

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

The hitchhikers would be larger than your aquarium :lol:

I had this little isopod looking bug in the 12 Gallon forever that would have looked cute chillin’ in there.  

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER

Oh hey you want my little terror kitten... Little bastard jumped on top of the entertainment center where my snake is.. entertainment center is almost 6 feet tall 🤬

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

The frosting you did looks awesome 😀. Can't wait to see this little work of art.

Thanks. ..... it was an easy job. 😁

I can’t decide if I want to do something very simple or go full reef.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

Looks like we all got the same heater!

Let me know how it goes. I was hoping it'd stay at 78F but it peaked today when i got back from work to 82F, will continue to monitor.

And if you have some macro lenses for your phone they're going to be great to use since everything is so much easier to capture in a small tank.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh hey you want my little terror kitten... Little bastard jumped on top of the entertainment center where my snake is.. entertainment center is almost 6 feet tall 🤬

I had one cat that never even acknowledged the snakes and the other one was obsessed with them. Especially the milk snake. 

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Thanks. ..... it was an easy job. 😁

I can’t decide if I want to do something very simple or go full reef.  🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd say do like pom pom crabs but they hide all the time so I'm guessing that'd be out...you think soft coral?

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I had one cat that never even acknowledged the snakes and the other one was obsessed with them. Especially the milk snake. 

I don't know what to do with him. Katie and I have tried everything to keep his ass off of things. We tried sticky tape, the pad that has spikes on it, compressed air lol. Here is him this morning......

He's not supposed to like walking g on this....we we're wrong lol

Oops...didn't black that out 😲

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I don't know what to do with him. Katie and I have tried everything to keep his ass off of things. We tried sticky tape, the pad that has spikes on it, compressed air lol. Here is him this morning......

He's not supposed to like walking g on this....we we're wrong lol

Screenshot_20181210-224550.png

Oops...didn't black that out 😲

What a punk!

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh good you saw it lol

I just blacked out the name was gonna repost it 😂

We actually had to buy one of those zapper mats for the top of the tv back in the day.  Cats are freaks. 

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

We actually had to buy one of those zapper mats for the top of the tv back in the day.  Cats are freaks. 

He's 9 months old so I'm hoping he calms down soon lol. He's such a cutie though. But yeah freak... He's not scared of water either.

• Haha 1