Pod Your Reef

WV Reefer’s Teeny, Tiny and Dirty

WV Reefer

I’ve neglected this tank a little recently but it’s finally time for an update:

I removed the Digitata due to the size issue and the Granny Smith Zoas because they were not doing well.......put them both in the 12 Gallon. 

The Bristle Worm and two pods are the only residents and are doing great so far. 

Today I did a 100% water change and Q-Tip’d the walls.  Everything looks nice and clean now. 😊

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I removed the Digitata due to the size issue and the Granny Smith Zoas because they were not doing well.......put them both in the 12 Gallon. 

The Bristle Worm and two pods are the only residents and are doing great so far. 

Today I did a 100% water change and Q-Tip’d the walls.  Everything looks nice and clean now. 😊

I was wondering how this little tank was doing 😊. Think it still needs to settle some?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Q tip sounds tedious! Maybe try a magic eraser- the original, with no cleaning chemicals. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I was wondering how this little tank was doing 😊. Think it still needs to settle some?

It’s fine I just haven’t had time to mess with it. Kind of testing the light out to see what’s going to be possible. 

12 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Q tip sounds tedious! Maybe try a magic eraser- the original, with no cleaning chemicals. 

Not enough room. 😄

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

How has that new heater been working out for you? 

Much better.  I’m not sure if the original heater had an issue or not but this one seems to stay fairly steady. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

:flower:

Hey I dont think I will order anything in the near future........... if you want something from there I can donate to the cause........

I just dropped WVreefers favorite time on some sticks from battlecorals.......so not like I need much right now,

Oh and 420 was the answer :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hey I dont think I will order anything in the near future........... if you want something from there I can donate to the cause........

I just dropped WVreefers favorite time on some sticks from battlecorals.......so not like I need much right now,

Oh and 420 was the answer :lol:

I have no idea when I will be ready to be honest.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

I have no idea when I will be ready to be honest.

Well when the time comes its yours if you want it............just let me know and can message them as they gave me a code to use.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

What skimmer are you running ?🧐

Well, I’ve got a reef octopus on the back beside my reactor and refugium. 

😁

• Haha 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

😁

I still think a sting ray would be perfect for you :tongueout:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

😁

I think you should replace the light with a Hydra or Radion or something small and subtle like that.

• Haha 4