Pod Your Reef

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

A Little Blue
6 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Label printed and purchased...shipping tomorrow 

It should not take this long and take so much effort to sent out Amazon gift card........

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

See if this works better than the janky Flickr video...

You kill Beyoncé? Oh wait that was someone’s else chicken....carry on

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

It should not take this long and take so much effort to sent out Amazon gift card........

Hey now Sancho is sending this................image.png.8de5b6629fe5f140aafccb62d432a1d0.png

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Haha the house chicken at the end!!! Wahahaha..  still nothing us as good as an ol can of OE😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

I am a little disappointed..............Harry sent me a few cutting boards last year but they were cheese and cracker size :lol: no way I could fit a chicken on them............

At least there was no glitter this time.............maybe Hairball is growing up :unsure:

Good job Harry!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Last final is tomorrow... then it’s back to making cutting-boards for Christmas. If anyone has a desire to relinquish some ugly green bills in their pocket- to give them a better home in exchange for some of Harold’s Hardwood- let me know. 😉 

pokXgHI.jpg

• Like 5

Mine got sent today.... I was late for work because the post office sucks ass on a Monday during holidays... Literally 45 min line... I usually print from home and drop but damn printer broken. 

I was too cheap to buy wrapping paper so in decorated it with construction paper and my husband called me a 7 year old lol 😛

😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Welp, I’m honestly stunned!@HarryPotter’s “real” SS gift came today and it’s simply incredible. Even the impossible to please ladyfriend was was like “damn, this is amazing.” I’m working on the unboxing video at the the moment (it took longer than anticipated based on Harry incorporating an entire roll of duct tape as a defensive measure), but will get it out shortly. 

It’s so nice, I think I’m going to have to show it off as the cheese plate centerpiece at the snobby Jurior League X-Mas party I was bamboozled into to help throwat our house the week!

Anyway, here’s a little teaser to get your jealousy juices flowing!!

10 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Mine got sent today.... I was late for work because the post office sucks ass on a Monday during holidays... Literally 45 min line... I usually print from home and drop but damn printer broken. 

I was too cheap to buy wrapping paper so in decorated it with construction paper and my husband called me a 7 year old lol 😛

😍

You could have used a whole roll of duct tape, that’s always fun! XD

• Christopher Marks unpinned this topic