Pod Your Reef

AI PRIMES LIGHT SCHEDULE ON IM10

CinnamonTorch

CinnamonTorch

Hey everyone! Been 2 weeks since I set up my tank, cycle is finished (nitrates are still around 20~) and everything is coming along nicely.
I've added my clean up crew (10-13 small hermit crabs, and 2 nassarius snails)

Before I add my first clown and some small zoa frags, I'd really like to know if anyone has some input or feedback for the ai prime light schedules they use.
Here is the one I just created (taking into account that I'm working all day so I'd like to view my tank at night time more than during the day...)
If anyone can tell me if I'm off to a good start, I'd really appreciate it, obviously I'll need to adjust as I see fit for the coral I decide to add eventually, but I do not want to bleach my corals either from the get go.

Max output gets to 20 watts and I have my blues and purple as my drivers, white is on the lower end. 

(Lights go on at 1:30pm, ramp up until 9pm, and then ramp down and close at 12:30am (midnight, yes I sleep late)

Thanks again guys, happy reefing!
5a24485d0b50a_AIPrimeHDsettings.png.c6992d0b2fea0c61a3f37df4b5325629.png

I found the best way to set the primes is to watch the BRS video on them that was done recently.  They have given settings that match the Radion SPS AB+ settings.  Just a point of comparison.