Coral Vue Hydros

Spectras "Beer Inspired" 100 days contest tank........

spectra

1 minute ago, 1891Bro said:

You do you!

But going with grammarist over Miriam Webster?

I really don't give a shit one way or the other..........................is it http://www.guet.me/guet3potatoorpotatoe.html

Hell I was reading threads and saw octopi and well I like it.......................and it works for me.

Join in the 100 days and then I can post in your thread

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

I really don't give a shit one way or the other..........................is it http://www.guet.me/guet3potatoorpotatoe.html

Hell I was reading threads and saw octopi and well I like it.......................and it works for me.

Join in the 100 days and then I can post in your thread

Lol, My thread needs all the action it can get. Had to kiss a landlords ass to set up a ten gallon. 

Edit: how did you dig up that link?

4 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

So we can at least agree on octopodes. 

So we're all good then?

1 minute ago, 1891Bro said:

Lol, My thread needs all the action it can get. Had to kiss a landlords ass to set up a ten gallon. 

So we're all good then?

Then you are screwed for the 14 then..................

I am sticking with octopi ;)

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Then you are screwed for the 14 then..................

I am sticking with octopi ;)

Aha! Spilled the beans. So the surprise is more than one, octopuses! ;)

• Like 1

Nope not happening................

But since this is my thread....................

Thinking about all people past and present and well this song means a lot to me.................

THANKS!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Well I just finished reading the whole link. Would've never figured you as a bible banger. 

You do you!

WTF? 

I know what it says but I am no banger......................

Well picked up the tank inhabitant today............also grabbed a few corals from the local dealer :o trying to stay on the frugal side sucks :lol:

Will have to pull a few things from my big tank also as there are plenty of specimens to choose from ;) 

Forgot I actually had some nice small pieces of Pukani in my fuge also so they will be going in the tank also. Already has coralline on it so a bonus.........

• Like 9

You just have to wait..................its hiding in the fuge now..............

also searched for my ammonia from dr tims and must have tossed it :rolleyes: great need to feed the rock.......

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, metrokat said:

table shrimp?

I don't like doing that. I may just take the rock out of the bucket its in and toss it in my sump on the 100. There is not much of it and it was really clean pukani. Has been soaking for over 24 hours in saltwater and tested for ammonia and nothing. Bio Spira was added also.

• Like 2

Well the cats out of the bag.............or well the angler is.........anyway the little guy is a dwarf angler out of Hawaii and will not get much bigger than he or she is now......hell the chromis in the fuge are bigger :o anyway now the adventure begins and hopefully can get the tank set up this Friday and start the cycle.......

Hit to the budget 100 so far for the fish and a few zoanthids that I couldn't resist :lol: 

Resized_20170506_192647.jpg

• Like 19
11 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

Very nice!! Is that a tuberosis angler?

Hell if I know :lol: I was told its a Hawaiian dwarf pygmy angler...........I don't get into the scientific names........

Hit my local store for some snacks for it and well they had a black angler in there.........but mine looks so much better :lol: plus mine will stay small so am happy as hell to have it in the 14......kind of wanted a mantis but everyone seems to be getting them now :rolleyes: :P

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well the cats out of the bag.............or well the angler is.........anyway the little guy is a dwarf angler out of Hawaii and will not get much bigger than he or she is now......hell the chromis in the fuge are bigger :o anyway now the adventure begins and hopefully can get the tank set up this Friday and start the cycle.......

Hit to the budget 100 so far for the fish and a few zoanthids that I couldn't resist :lol: 

Aww wook at dat face!  He's so ugly he's adorable!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

Aww wook at dat face!  He's so ugly he's adorable!

Whats so ugly ? they just have that sad face........but will say it is adorable........Once I can get it into the 14 will post a few more pics. Now it resides in my fuge under the 100 hanging out in the macro algae with the chromis and a damsel.......

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, spectra said:

:o:wub:

• Like 2
16 hours ago, spectra said:

SOOOO Cute!  Now I want an angler too.  I do like to copy you, so ......

• Like 2