Innovative Marine Aquariums

Spectras "Beer Inspired" 100 days contest tank........

spectra

Well had a few beers and decided to join in on the fun...........still not 100% sure what way I am going and even why I am doing this :lol: but.........tank is ordered and hopefully here next week. But in the meantime things are a brewing ;) and its not beer :lol: 

Got to love the Pukani.....................

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

• Like 16
6 minutes ago, samnaz said:

I must admit a few of my tank purchases have been beer inspired as well. haha!

Oh don't get me started :lol: there have been plenty of nights I get on the net and go ooohhhhhhhh I like that :lol: then wake up the next morning wondering why I ordered it..............kind of like this tank :blink: still trying to figure out where I am putting it.........

• Like 6

Not sure I'm happy about you joining us :unsure:. Oh, I guess it's all good :welcome:. You're already ahead of me. I'm jealous you have rock just taking up space in your garage the you can pull from, and that you have the tools to shape them how you like.

• Like 3
jedimasterben
Just now, stellablue said:

It's perfect for Spectra, don't you think???? 

Literally nothing could fit better!

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

Not sure I'm happy about you joining us :unsure:. Oh, I guess it's all good :welcome:. You're already ahead of me. I'm jealous you have rock just taking up space in your garage the you can pull from, and that you have the tools to shape them how you like.

Actually I just picked up 50lbs from a local reefer. I used one rock and sold the rest to another local last bight.

That is what I like about the Pukani it can be cut and shaped really easy.

• Like 4
kimberbee
58 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

I wish I could join. My tank would be divorce inspired though. 

:lol:

I told my fiance I was thinking about another tank and his answer was, "Oh, what are you going to put in it?!?" He wants me to get sharks... :rolleyes:

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Boggers said:

Swissguard Basslet  and maybe a Court Jester goby, and plate coral or duncans....just tossing stuff out there.

Swiss guard would fit right in with my theme. So would a candy. Anybody want to donate to the cause? :bling:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pjanssen said:

Swiss guard would fit right in with my theme. So would a candy. Anybody want to donate to the cause? :bling:

$500 limiy remember. lol

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

$500 limiy remember. lol

Yeah. A swiss would set me back about $100. A candy about $165. Pretty sure no-one else would have either of those though

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Type-H20 said:

Hammer, hacksaw, grinder... someone means business.

Just tools of the rock trade........I love to be able to cut thorough a basketball sized rock in about 2 mins.

11 hours ago, NanoSteve said:

How about an aquascape out of beer bottles;)

Then you can rename the thread to "Polluted Peninsula"

Only issue is the tank is so small you cant fit even a six pack in there :lol: that was my issue trying to figure out the aqua scape last night........still not sure what way I want to go. I think it all depends if I can find the livestock I am after........only time will tell.......

• Like 1
11 hours ago, kimberbee said:

:lol:

I told my fiance I was thinking about another tank and his answer was, "Oh, what are you going to put in it?!?" He wants me to get sharks... :rolleyes:

Just tell him OK but you know we need a 600 gallon or bigger :lol: they also like swimming room so at least a 10 foot tank........I am sure after that he will change his mind ;)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Only issue is the tank is so small you cant fit even a six pack in there :lol: that was my issue trying to figure out the aqua scape last night........still not sure what way I want to go. I think it all depends if I can find the livestock I am after........only time will tell.......

Having the same issue with the scape....not enough space. Better get some of those rock tools.

Hints on this creature you're searching for? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

Having the same issue with the scape....not enough space. Better get some of those rock tools.

Hints on this creature you're searching for? 

Well I was going to do a mantis........but Buzzkill killed that one :lol: who knows I may still do it.........but also looking for a certain fish.........it will live by itself except when snack fish are thrown in :lol: will see what happens...........stay tuned details to come hopefully.....

• Like 4
ReefWeeds
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well I was going to do a mantis........but Buzzkill killed that one :lol: who knows I may still do it.........but also looking for a certain fish.........it will live by itself except when snack fish are thrown in :lol: will see what happens...........stay tuned details to come hopefully.....

What is a...... 

oh wait! I have the wrong thread. This isn't @johnmaloney's contest thread...

• Like 1