Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stella's ReefWeeds - 100 days of Nanos Contest Tank

ReefWeeds

37 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

So cute together. It's like Christmas finding the missing one. Nice photo's

I know it! I was so excited and happy to find him. I honestly figured he was long gone. 

3 minutes ago, stellablue said:

I know it! I was so excited and happy to find him. I honestly figured he was long gone. 

My wheelers manage to completely disappear beneath the rocks (thanks a lot, pistol shrimp!) and every time I don't see them for a day I wonder if they got smushed down there and are never coming back. It's insane how tiny a crevice they'll get themselves into.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Flexin said:

I found one Clown in the back chamber in my AIO.  Thought I was seeing things when a fish swam past the intake grate, on the other side!

It is crazy the situations these fish get themselves into! 

2 hours ago, stellablue said:

I mentioned this in my write up. I had gotten the bonded pair of gobies about a month or so ago. One immediately disappeared the first day. I looked around the tank in case he jumped, in the back chambers and nothing. Well I spied him last Friday as we were leaving for the airport - in the floss basket. So here are some photos of both gobies reunited. Bumble and Bee. 

Yay! They look so happy together

• Like 2
3 hours ago, stellablue said:

I mentioned this in my write up. I had gotten the bonded pair of gobies about a month or so ago. One immediately disappeared the first day. I looked around the tank in case he jumped, in the back chambers and nothing. Well I spied him last Friday as we were leaving for the airport - in the floss basket. So here are some photos of both gobies reunited. Bumble and Bee. 

So is Bumble the one who bumbled his way into the back? :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm so glad you found Bumble! The tank looks fantastic with the arch and mood lighting. Some rockscapes get lost once things grow in but yours still gives that look you were going for in the beginning.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I'm so glad you found Bumble! The tank looks fantastic with the arch and mood lighting. Some rockscapes get lost once things grow in but yours still gives that look you were going for in the beginning.

Thanks Teeny!! I can't believe I found him! He was just sitting there, in the floss, looking at me with his grumpy goby face! 

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

Nice video!  I'm jealous, I haven't seen my shrimp and goby since I put them in the tank.

They can be elusive for sure! 

31 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

Campaigning for votes?:o

Really nice video

If I want to compete with you, I better campaign harder ???

I swapped out the Orbit for my Nanobox Tide. Here's a new top down 

My mangroves are really starting to grow well. I think the Fiji mud really provides a lot of minerals and such 

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Stella's ReefWeeds - 100 days of Nanos Contest Tank
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2017 at 11:48 AM, ReefWeeds said:

Say hi to Bubba! Not sure that will be his name but he looks like a Bubba. I've got a few feeder shrimp in the tank so I hope he finds them. $130 down in the livestock value ?

IMG_3288.JPG

And today's FTS 

IMG_3258.JPG

What is bubba? 

18 hours ago, Pjanssen said:

Bubba was her frog fish. He was really cool and camouflaged in the rock work. We use to play Where’s Bubba. Sadly he didn’t make it

That’s sad was a very cool fish. Are they really hard to care for or would you recommend one?