Jump to content
WV Reefer

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty

Recommended Posts

StinkyBunny
19 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

Find it if you can. I’ve heard of that dump but never had a chance or interest to actually stop by. Welcome back btw haven’t “see” you in a while. 

His place doesn't look like a dump to me. Everything in that ad looked nice and healthy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

I finded some blue sponge. Pick up sunday

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
A Little Blue
On 3/14/2019 at 2:15 PM, StinkyBunny said:

His place doesn't look like a dump to me. Everything in that ad looked nice and healthy.

Very few in NYC area are worth walking into. Either ridiculously overpriced or filled with pests and mediocracy. 

Do you remember the street?

I usually get corals from the same guy (hobbyist) or my fav. LFS on Long Island. 

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
11 hours ago, JBM said:

I finded some blue sponge. Pick up sunday

 

Yay!!!! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00

 

 

 

 

 

:happydance:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
seabass
Image result for dancing gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, seabass said:
Image result for dancing gif

🤔 I wonder if I can fit an aquarium in my van down by the river? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
jbb_00
5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

🤔 I wonder if I can fit an aquarium in my van down by the river? 

Your tiny tank duh 

 

 

 

But to be honest I thought all of it already was in the van ,🤷

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
4 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

 

 

 

 

But to be honest I thought all of it already was in the van ,🤷

It is. 😞

 

And technically its a Honda Element........but same difference. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

Wait, so we dont all drive one of these?

13aquarium.jpg

  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 minute ago, JBM said:

Wait, so we dont all drive one of these?

13aquarium.jpg

 

That would be awesome! 😄

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

Dont be jelly of my ride. Its terrible on fuel

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix

Any updates? :happydance:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
seabass
Image result for goldbergs gif
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

F4889FC6-22BD-49CA-9A57-3463529EDB7C.gif.f8954e81c7af97c1463d2481987f1656.gif

  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Snow_Phoenix

We'll be dancing again!

 

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

Vote for pedro

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer

When I returned home last night I didn’t bother unpacking because I was too tired.  

 

Just noticed this:

 

8E6A0005-6DBC-4805-833C-23497A3B8BFB.thumb.jpeg.c1c8ecc2256d025b52dabd079e87d584.jpeg

 

She gets points for creativity but those clothes were clean. 😕

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
JBM

She is a cutie and can do as she pleases. So long as she doesnt steal food from the table 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
13 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

When I returned home last night I didn’t bother unpacking because I was too tired.  

 

Just noticed this:

 

8E6A0005-6DBC-4805-833C-23497A3B8BFB.thumb.jpeg.c1c8ecc2256d025b52dabd079e87d584.jpeg

 

She gets points for creativity but those clothes were clean. 😕

Oh come on-a weeny that size can't make your clothes dirty!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
WV Reefer
1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Oh come on-a weeny that size can't make your clothes dirty!

 

Shes a dirty weeny. That long hair is like a mop....... it just collects debris. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

 

Shes a dirty weeny. That long hair is like a mop....... it just collects debris. 

My 80 pound dog likes to get on our bed and then pretend he's not here.

 

 

PULgeH2pSIWaSGJPXMLShA.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee

Ours collects twigs in his fur... 

 

20190318_162100.thumb.jpg.f0853c5d2e7b17d8266e1f083d20548e.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

Ours collects twigs in his fur... 

 

20190318_162100.thumb.jpg.f0853c5d2e7b17d8266e1f083d20548e.jpg

Ooooohhh you have a Newfie!!!!!! I have wanted one of those for the LONGEST, but I can't ever find a breeder that doesn't want multiple thousands of bucks for them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...