ReefCleaners.org

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

5 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Your pics didn't load for me. But I still put the 'amazed' emoticon because I know the shots are going to be awesome anyway. 😛

Try these:

4078C8CB-7CC7-410F-A6F7-6316A7D54D04.thumb.jpeg.794f974ed693d01dfcd99158f077e0db.jpeg

A22DAB69-1A6E-4137-84B9-B4742653CCA9.thumb.jpeg.d6f45c90dbe6072f46e182374f8a6315.jpeg

1F4A1D25-58A6-425B-8A3C-CBB9281FBEBA.thumb.jpeg.3c1bb6961049c53f794d8782254929c3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
21 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Red plating sponge?!? I have a purple one, looks like I need to hunt down some red for my sponge collection!

I bought it from live aquaria. 😊

Just now, Snow_Phoenix said:

Ooh, nice! Love that sponge and that gorg! 

Thank you. 😊

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

:happydance:

:happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance:

:happydance:

Cmon.....................:slap:

:happydance:               :happydance:         :happydance:

:happydance:               :happydance:         :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:           :happydance:

:happydance:               :happydance:          :happydance:

:happydance:               :happydance:          :happydance:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
StinkyBunny

I've never bought the photosynthetic sponges, but I've gotten them a few times on wild live rock. The Manado live rock was great, you got all kinds of cool crawlies on it. The last batch was loaded with little pistol shrimp and a few soft corals that decided they were gonna try to take over the world in the rock tank, lol.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I've never bought the photosynthetic sponges, but I've gotten them a few times on wild live rock. The Manado live rock was great, you got all kinds of cool crawlies on it. The last batch was loaded with little pistol shrimp and a few soft corals that decided they were gonna try to take over the world in the rock tank, lol.

Both of mine have done well so far. 🤞🏻 The prettiest ones are the ones that just show up out of nowhere. 

StinkyBunny
17 minutes ago, JBM said:

sponges are ridiculously expensive here in ny. like $30 for a 1x1 frag

but i do want one or 12

How in the bloody hell can you not find them dirt cheap on the island? There's a Chinese guy on CL over in SOHO. He has gobs of stuff.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

How in the bloody hell can you not find them dirt cheap on the island? There's a Chinese guy on CL over in SOHO. He has gobs of stuff.

Probably one of those black market guys :unsure: does he dabble in kidneys to...……..

• Haha 4
ECLS Reefer
10 minutes ago, spectra said:

Probably one of those black market guys :unsure: does he dabble in kidneys to...……..

For a lobe of liver he'll probably give you a mushroom, free of charge...

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

see the first problem is. I dont live on THAT island. I only work on that island, by the time i get off, everything is already closed. I live in Nassau county which is a completely separate island, im 30 miles east of soho.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
8 minutes ago, JBM said:

see the first problem is. I dont live on THAT island. I only work on that island, by the time i get off, everything is already closed. I live in Nassau county which is a completely separate island, im 30 miles east of soho.

Dude, this Chinese fella sells out of his basement, he's open all the time. I can't find his fukn ad, mother fletcher!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
A Little Blue
11 minutes ago, JBM said:

I could pick some for you if you like. I drive thru the city everyday and visit Advance Aquariums very 2-3 weeks. 

Could drop them off for you there. 

• Like 2
A Little Blue
3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Dude, this Chinese fella sells out of his basement, he's open all the time. I can't find his fukn ad, mother fletcher!!!

Find it if you can. I’ve heard of that dump but never had a chance or interest to actually stop by. Welcome back btw haven’t “see” you in a while. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

oh, find his ad. ill stop by if he's  open 24/7

1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

I could pick some for you if you like. I drive thru the city everyday and visit Advance Aquariums very 2-3 weeks. 

Could drop them off for you there. 

i live 10 minutes from them,  about 5 from petsware house & aquarium village. you should come by one day when your out this way

• Like 2
A Little Blue
5 minutes ago, JBM said:

oh, find his ad. ill stop by if he's  open 24/7

i live 10 minutes from them,  about 5 from petsware house & aquarium village. you should come by one day when your out this way

I know all those guys. I might be in the area in a couple of weeks for corals pick up from my go to guy. 

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.