Pod Your Reef

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

Ocellaris PDX
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Animals have some insanely high pain tolerance and they don't show it until it's too late, I admire that cause I know when I'm sick I'm a giant baby. I do wish they would tell us before it's too late though.

Its honestly heart-wrenching to see them just grinning and bearing pain for so long until they just can't manage it anymore and pass away. Its almost brave. Its even more heart wrenching to have my cats snuggle with me when I am down with a simple head cold when they won't even let you know when they are dying.... 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, Ocellaris PDX said:

Its honestly heart-wrenching to see them just grinning and bearing pain for so long until they just can't manage it anymore and pass away. Its almost brave. Its even more heart wrenching to have my cats snuggle with me when I am down with a simple head cold when they won't even let you know when they are dying.... 😞

Wow yeah that's a really good way to put it. I've never really thought about it like that. ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

God, I bet. I couldn’t imagine having to keep myself together.  

I found it was helpful to go to the vet and make the arrangements ahead of time so that when the day comes you don’t have to be bothered with the “business” end of things.  

Yeah we pre paid so we don't have to worry about it. 

Sorry if I did clutter your thread. Just had to vent. 

Thanks for allowing me too.

@DSFIRSTSLTWATER I've done some research and raw dog food is the best for them. Helps break down the crystals in there bladder to avoid UTI and bladder stones. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Yeah we pre paid so we don't have to worry about it. 

Sorry if I did clutter your thread. Just had to vent. 

Thanks for allowing me too.

@DSFIRSTSLTWATER I've done some research and raw dog food is the best for them. Helps break down the crystals in there bladder to avoid UTI and bladder stones. 

Don’t worry about that......I’m happy to discuss anything. Especially this since I just went through it myself. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Candy and fudge is done!! I found these cute little “paint cans” to put the candy in this year.  

D2766F9E-82F0-485A-9E9F-458FC9F66E3C.thumb.jpeg.5a20ac06ab23e696d45368680f6ebe93.jpeg

Where are the pics of whats inside........................or was to much oregano added :lol:

• Haha 4

I’m fixin’ to head out for a little out in the country, Christmas party time so everyone be safe if you’re on the road tonight.  Merry Christmas and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! 🎄💁🏻‍♀️

• Like 6
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
14 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’m fixin’ to head out for a little out in the country, Christmas party time so everyone be safe if you’re on the road tonight.  Merry Christmas and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! 🎄💁🏻‍♀️

Merry Christmas 🙂🙂 be safe tonight

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Enjoy the evening..............and Merry Christmas!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Merry Christmas 🙂🙂 be safe tonight

Merry Christmas Dave! 🙂

6 hours ago, spectra said:

Enjoy the evening..............and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Merry Christmas Christy from M and I. 

Merry Christmas 😊

3 hours ago, jdmcbuilt said:

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Merry Christmas to you!

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.