Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

3 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

I need some laughs and good vibes...... heavy shit is happening here. 😞

If you want a day pass at the lawn lounge, last I checked we were talking about butt-munching.  If you need a break from reality for a few minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, patback said:

If you want a day pass at the lawn lounge, last I checked we were talking about butt-munching.  If you need a break from reality for a few minutes. 

I just had to say something.  I’m usually not an over sharer but  All day in an environment where no one wants to say the word, I just had to say it to someone. Even if it was on the internet. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I just had to say something.  I’m usually not an over sharer but  All day in an environment where no one wants to say the word, I just had to say it to someone. Even if it was on the internet. 

I know I am here, and am sure plenty of us are.  Even if you want to PM some of us, were here for whatever you need. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

It’s pretty bad and the kinda thing no one wants to talk about...

My mom tried to kill herself this morning. She is fine and on a hold, so she’s safe. 

Typing the words seem unreal. 

I know it’s a heavy topic and there is no need to feel you have to respond, I just had to get it out.

Hey let it out............lost my Dad to suicide when I was 17. Not good to hold the shit in and well you know there are plenty of ears out here if you ever need to talk to someone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
20 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Share away. We are here for you to vent and we will listen. Prayers. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Militant Jurist

I spent a number of years in the legal end of mental health, and the good news is that the mental health profession has significantly improved and can help so many more people. I am glad to hear she is getting help and hope that things quickly move for the better.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

My mom tried to kill herself this morning. She is fine and on a hold, so she’s safe. 

I know it’s a heavy topic and there is no need to feel you have to respond, I just had to get it out.

Oh no... I’m so sorry, but thankful to hear she’s safe and in treatment. That is so hard. We’re here for you. 💗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Oh no sorry to hear Christy ☹️we are all here for you, anytime you need to get something of your chest. It's nice having people to talk to even though it's the internet

• Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. ❤️ I’m ok and she’s been cleared physically so that’s good news. I have siblings and am grateful I don’t have to bear the burden alone. 

• Like 8
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. ❤️ I’m ok and she’s been cleared physically so that’s good news. I have siblings and am grateful I don’t have to bear the burden alone. 

Glad to hear physically shes cleared, keep your head up ♥️

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

My mom did the same when I was a kid.  We hadn't spoken in a year or more.  If it wasn't for a friend of hers calling the police, she wouldn't be here today.  

Wishing you and your family the best.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again everyone for the support. Things already seem more manageable today.  I think I was just in shock all day yesterday...... none of it seemed real.  

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Oh dang. What a sucky way to end the year. I hope your mom can get the help she needs. I also hope 2019 is a better year cause 2018 kinda sucked lol. :grouphug:

• Like 4
On 12/30/2018 at 8:27 PM, WV Reefer said:

It is the kind of thing that NEEDS to be brought out and talked about - too many people still shy away from mental health issues, but they are as real and nondiscriminatory as cancer or any other illness. Too many suffer in silence. Sending strong thoughts and prayers for your mom, you and your family. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

@WV Reefer how are things? 

No posts lately and wondering.........

Yeah was wondering the same last night. Kinda worrying me.. 😞. Hope all is well.. let us know!

• Like 5
20 hours ago, spectra said:

@WV Reefer how are things? 

No posts lately and wondering.........

20 hours ago, Weikel said:

Yeah was wondering the same last night. Kinda worrying me.. 😞. Hope all is well.. let us know!

Thanks for checking on me everyone. 🙂 My stress is at level 10 but I will keep on keeping on. 

My mom was finally released and doing much better. She has refused any additional help or treatment but we expected that.

Now we wait. 

• Like 12
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.