Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Where the Wild Things Are: 100 Days (rezing the thread)

lkoechle

1 hour ago, StevieT said:

Sure you can. What kind of scammy novice business do you think we are running?  

Product dims are on the page. 

Ok. Didn't seem that way when I read your return policy on the site but I'll take your word for it. Guess I'll just measure and get a clear idea anyway.

We will accept returns on any unused and unopened items 30 days from the delivery date.  Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

I am excited to junk this thread with quality discussions about how I'm kicking everyone else's collective butt.  I mean, strategy and theory on all of our amazing tanks... yeah... that one.

Seriously though, I am looking forward to engaging discussions about our similar and different decisions.

You forgot to say an EPIC butt kicking :lol: 

• Like 1
Coral_chef
59 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

I am excited to junk this thread with quality discussions about how I'm kicking everyone else's collective butt.  I mean, strategy and theory on all of our amazing tanks... yeah... that one.

Seriously though, I am looking forward to engaging discussions about our similar and different decisions.

I'm defiantly excited to see what we do the same and what we do different too!!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, calvin said:

Ok. Didn't seem that way when I read your return policy on the site but I'll take your word for it. Guess I'll just measure and get a clear idea anyway.

Since we sell so many different items it needs to be worded like that.  A bag of chemi pure is different than a media basket which we can clean up and repack.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

Grommets for cords in! But why two holes? :ninja::ninja:20170501_193700.thumb.jpg.44cbc38b4bb17a94aa1db12396d8b7c7.jpg

And we  ordered rocks! :D

His and Hers tanks :unsure: you couldn't come up with a theme together so said screw it we will just do two tanks...........:lol:

• Like 4
Just now, spectra said:

His and Hers tanks :unsure: you couldn't come up with a theme together so said screw it we will just do two tanks...........:lol:

haha! Nope! 

kimberbee
34 minutes ago, lkoechle said:
This IG share link thing is pretty cool... Makes me feel super fancy...

I can't figure out how to do it. Not sure if it's me or my phone... 

3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I can't figure out how to do it. Not sure if it's me or my phone... 

go to the three dots on your post and click copy shareable link. then paste it here.

kimberbee
6 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

go to the three dots on your post and click copy shareable link. then paste it here.

Yeah, I don't have that option. I can share, but I have to choose a specific app to share to - like facebook, email, messaging, whatsapp. I don't get the option of sharing through a browser or copying a link. I'm thinking it's cause I have to use a third party app (Windows phone) <_<

36 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Yeah, I don't have that option. I can share, but I have to choose a specific app to share to - like facebook, email, messaging, whatsapp. I don't get the option of sharing through a browser or copying a link. I'm thinking it's cause I have to use a third party app (Windows phone) <_<

so yours doesnt look like this?

Screenshot_20170502-112318.png

• Like 1
kimberbee
8 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

so yours doesnt look like this?

not even close! :tears:

I'll be getting a new phone soon. Mine is a pos that is only causing me more and more problems. Just having separation anxiety from my Windows Phone because it has some really cool (thought not really all that important) features. 

• Like 1

well androids pretty good.  I've had samsungs since the s4 and I have liked them.  The s4 now makes a nice little apex controller lol.  I guess thags the destiny for my s6 whenever I upgrade since I keep adding more tanks to my collection. :P

• Like 1
2 hours ago, calvin said:

And Samsung phones sometimes come with an unexpected built-in heater!!

No extra charge!!!

:lol:

No extra charge...I sense a pun somewhere in here.  Probably a bad one. :P

• Like 3

I still save to the computer :lol: no instacrap or facebook crap here ;) this is social media for me.............

• Like 5

Guys, the research for this tank is amazeballs.  I may not be using all of it.  But I will be posting all of it.  NR, prepare to have your minds blown by the awesomeness of science!  Coming to you May 10th! Stay tuned.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

Guys, the research for this tank is amazeballs.  I may not be using all of it.  But I will be posting all of it.  NR, prepare to have your minds blown by the awesomeness of science!  Coming to you May 10th! Stay tuned.

Wow! Who needs the journal "Science" when ya got N-R tank contest research. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

Guys, the research for this tank is amazeballs.  I may not be using all of it.  But I will be posting all of it.  NR, prepare to have your minds blown by the EPIC awesomeness of science!  Coming to you May 10th! Stay tuned.

Fixed it for ya you left out an important word :P 

• Like 3
Just now, spectra said:

Fixed it for ya you left out an important word :P 

Thank you, I have been drinking the vodka with sprite this evening.  That is the only reason I missed such an important word.  Don't drink and NR.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, lkoechle said:

Thank you, I have been drinking the vodka with sprite this evening.  That is the only reason I missed such an important word.  Don't drink and NR.

I do it all the time :lol: only 3 beers tonight though.........home for 2 hours and almost time to crash........

• Like 1