inTank Media Baskets

5 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You know what? Every fish I have right now that’s living well and looks super healthy came from either of the two LFS’s I use. The only fish from LA and Blue Zoo I bought that are still alive?? The murdering clown pair and the clowns in the big tank. They’re almost like cockroaches. 

Seeing this trend with your fish and mine I may quit buying and shipping stuff.

I mean, now that you mention it, the 3 clownfish I have all came from LFS' like 4/5 years ago. Not that I haven't bought other fish that haven't eventually died... clownfish are supposed to be very hardy. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Just wait till y'all buy something from DD/LA that wipes out your whole tank. The only place that I've heard good from is AquariumFishSale.com. A few of my customers used them and said they had good luck with their fish, both marine and freshwater.

13 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ve been ordering fish for years and years  with only a few issues....... nothing like lately. 

Yeah sounds like they don’t take quite as many precautions and they obviously know there’s some issues with shipped animals since they’re not upholding their two week arrive alive policies anymore- they’re moving away from those at LA sounds like. 

I guess it’s a good thing to be able to see them live and in person first and make sure they’re eating like people say. Both of my LFS will order and ship specific stuff, too. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Yeah sounds like they don’t take quite as many precautions and they obviously know there’s some issues with shipped animals since they’re not upholding their two week arrive alive policies anymore- they’re moving away from those at LA sounds like. 

I guess it’s a good thing to be able to see them live and in person first and make sure they’re eating like people say. Both of my LFS will order and ship specific stuff, too. 

I ain’t got no lfs ☹️🥺

• Sad 4
  • Wow 2

Those places are turn and burn, get rid of the grenades before they go off in their tanks. Here's a hint, buy on a Wednesday to get the stuff that made it a few days out from Sunday. Most countries arrive Sunday except Australia, Tonga, Vietnam and Fiji, they are mostly Friday, Fiji can arrive on Tuesday as well.

• Like 6
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
42 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You know what? Every fish I have right now that’s living well and looks super healthy came from either of the two LFS’s I use. The only fish from LA and Blue Zoo I bought that are still alive?? The murdering clown pair and the clowns in the big tank. They’re almost like cockroaches. 

Seeing this trend with your fish and mine I may quit buying and shipping stuff.

I've only gotten one fish from online and it died.... I don't think it had anything to do with that though

• Like 2
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
19 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I ain’t got no lfs ☹️🥺

13 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Then open one I bet you’ll have at least one regular customer. 

Shit she opens one and I'll drive there myself and buy her fish 🤗...as long as you have a shark or something 🙃🙃

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Then open one I bet you’ll have at least one regular customer. 

I can think of another though it would be like supporting a crack habit

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Well that ####ing sucks!

Sorry to hear. 

image.png.0c477e48f349021a3f41b3a79b6b1aae.png

:haha:

1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

I ain’t got no lfs ☹️🥺

That stinks......................I will say I am glad we have a great selection of stores..............to be honest I think we have at least 6 stores within a 100 mile area............and those are dedicated SW stores............

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You’re spreading the C.O. around tonight 

Well your just jelly......................:lol: your midget ass couldnt reach the top of my head to smack me...................:tongueout:

neener.............neener..................omgomgomg

have to kick me in the shin................

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well your just jelly......................:lol: your midget ass couldnt reach the top of my head to smack me...................:tongueout:

neener.............neener..................omgomgomg

have to kick me in the shin................

Or I could reach high and bite something else more painful

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, FISHnChix said:

What the hell is going on in here.. its bed time for god sakes 

giphy (39).gif

I'm as a matter of fact going to that magical place in a few mins 🤗

• Like 3
13 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Soooo hot! 

On 10/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, Dirté Sanchez said:

tenor-147898957.gif.c1ec39564816b9eb01354f4b7dde7d54.gif

for some weird ass reason, she's hotter here than Wolf of Wall street, WTF is wrong with me?  she got naked in that other movie for cry out loud.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

for some weird ass reason, she's hotter here than Wolf of Wall street, WTF is wrong with me?  she got naked in that other movie for cry out loud.  

You like “bad” girls.......

....tale as old as time. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm