Pod Your Reef

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I missed something.....what are we whipping, that sounds fun 😈

Stinky threatened to come to H Town to beat me with a riding crop if I put anymore coral in my tanks. 

But sometimes spanking turns out to be fun, so here we are whippin it

• Haha 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
19 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Stinky threatened to come to H Town to beat me with a riding crop if I put anymore coral in my tanks. 

But sometimes spanking turns out to be fun, so here we are whippin it

Ahhhh makes sense now 😅

• Like 4
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
5 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

We can send him up to you next? 😄

Hell ya just got back from a 4 brewery tour for my best friends stag. I rented a bus for 5 hours and I'm insanely drunk.... I'm up for anything

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Hell ya just got back from a 4 brewery tour for my best friends stag. I rented a bus for 5 hours and I'm insanely drunk.... I'm up for anything

How you feeling this morning Mr. I’m up for anything? 😄

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
31 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

How you feeling this morning Mr. I’m up for anything? 😄

Not bad actually. I just got done playing disk golf 😃. Got up at 645 with the dog then headed out to the woods. Yesterday was a blast. Found this brewery that made the best pizza I've probably ever had. They were all little personal pizzas. My best friend who is getting married had a great time. To see his face yesterday made all the shit I had to deal with making the plans worth it. I spent a shit ton of money on it.....time to work mad overtime to get it all back. Had to push my gutters out till November though.

• Like 4
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Not bad actually. I just got done playing disk golf 😃. Got up at 645 with the dog then headed out to the woods. Yesterday was a blast. Found this brewery that made the best pizza I've probably ever had. They were all little personal pizzas. My best friend who is getting married had a great time. To see his face yesterday made all the shit I had to deal with making the plans worth it. I spent a shit ton of money on it.....time to work mad overtime to get it all back. Had to push my gutters out till November though.

Happy everyone had a good time. 😊

gutters shmutters. 😄

• Haha 3
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Happy everyone had a good time. 😊

gutters shmutters. 😄

It was way better than sitting in a vfw for the bachelor party. 5 hours and lots of silliness. Bus driver was awesome too. I ended up getting him a growler of beer ,😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I have some new dudes coming today :happydance: yay!

Image result for anticipation gif

6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Not telling yet.......don’t want to jinx it

Getting livestock on Friday the 13th? :lol:

Good luck!  Can't wait to see what you get.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
24 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Jason is a ninja.... how can you be running and all of a sudden he's right next you. That's ninja skills right thereomgomgomg

Alright, game time:

Who is scarier......Jason or Freddy?

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

Alright, game time:

Who is scarier......Jason or Freddy?

Jason all day... I feel like with freddy he could be that fun drinking buddy that gets you into trouble. :happydance:

• Haha 3
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm