inTank Media Baskets

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yep. That is Nemo’s spot. 

That's going to be next purchase I think. Frag swap in March and I'm on the hunt for a frogspawn and probably another hammer lol. I love those corals.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

That's going to be next purchase I think. Frag swap in March and I'm on the hunt for a frogspawn and probably another hammer lol. I love those corals.

Me too.  My Frogspawn has grown super slow but does have four heads now. The Bi Valves that share the skeleton inhibited the growth early on.

My Hammer just split out a new head recently. It’s getting puffy!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

Don’t remember if I saw new toys in this or your 75 thread...... Are you overhauling this or your bigger baby?? 

Sounds exciting🤗

This one. Put on new lights and pumps.  

Nemo and Rico were like “who turned on the sun!”  I didn’t realize just how much intensity the other light had lost over time until the new one turned on. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
A Little Blue
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

This one. Put on new lights and pumps.  

Nemo and Rico were like “who turned on the sun!”  I didn’t realize just how much intensity the other light had lost over time until the new one turned on. 😀

When you say the “other” light, does it mean they were exactly the same but new or upgraded version? 

I assume those lights came with some sort of controller so no need to play SUN GOD with your tinny subjects. Lol

13 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

When you say the “other” light, does it mean they were exactly the same but new or upgraded version? 

I assume those lights came with some sort of controller so no need to play SUN GOD with your tinny subjects. Lol

This new light is a newer version of the old. It does have a controller but the first time it turned on it was blazin’ full blast..... it probably burned their eyes out. 😂

• Haha 2

Another molt from the crab:

check out the scary claws! 

83D5DAE7-1212-4839-9ADE-74FD2FCF1A51.thumb.jpeg.a6d9af4285a3f03383548cc48f634b17.jpeg

He’s still cute though. 😊

4CDBA17C-5BF7-45DF-9923-F1CBCF9BA2E7.thumb.jpeg.2282fc183450c8c6516591ac7f54af21.jpeg

He will come eat from the tongs if he’s hungry. I figured it would be best to train him to come out in case I need to murder him later. 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Wow 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

This new light is a newer version of the old. It does have a controller but the first time it turned on it was blazin’ full blast..... it probably burned their eyes out. 😂

I hope they didn't look directly into the sun :smilie:

• Haha 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I shoulda gave them little glasses. 

I have to get a dimmable light for jack. I feel bad turning his light on in the morning cause it goes from pitch black to full sun lol

• Like 1
On 1/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, WV Reefer said:

Another molt from the crab:

check out the scary claws! 

83D5DAE7-1212-4839-9ADE-74FD2FCF1A51.thumb.jpeg.a6d9af4285a3f03383548cc48f634b17.jpeg

He’s still cute though. 😊

4CDBA17C-5BF7-45DF-9923-F1CBCF9BA2E7.thumb.jpeg.2282fc183450c8c6516591ac7f54af21.jpeg

He will come eat from the tongs if he’s hungry. I figured it would be best to train him to come out in case I need to murder him later. 😕

Train him to eat from tongs IN CASE YOU NEED TO MURDER HIM!  LOL, that is heartless. 😂

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Friendly said:

it's been a while since I've been on and checking out stuff like this. can you share a current FTS, please?

1 hour ago, Friendly said:

pictures!!!

Imma have to ask you to settle down now. 

😁

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Imma have to ask you to settle down now. 

😁

Looks like I might have to fetch up the broken beer bottle and mace, maybe? 😉

6 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Looks like I might have to fetch up the broken beer bottle and mace, maybe? 😉

or at least go wipe your butt...you stink, bunny!  :wink:

Finally restocked this tank to fill in the spots left vacant by the large corals I removed.  A few of them are from the 75 gallon, most notably the Long Tentacled Plate and the Yellow Plate..... both of which did not like the extreme flow in the 75 gallon.  I also added a Purple Pocillopora, Pink Seriatopora, the Blue Digitata from the mini tank, and a Chalice frag. 

Also, I just connected the Bluetooth hub to my Loop system and so far I think it sucks. Why Bluetooth and not WiFi? It doesn’t stay connected to the app ever. I may end up returning this part and just use the remote control. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm