ReefCleaners.org

1 minute ago, patback said:

And take no offense wv, I've never seen you before. 

I do alright. 😎

but I’m not a fan of “Let’s test this water” and oh yeah “here’s my tits” 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I do alright. 😎

I am a huge fan of this.. actually I heard it's the only way to get an accurate test..😋

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

I do alright. 😎

Just take solace in knowing we like you for you and your tanks.... not the boobies. 

• Haha 3

I do alright. 😎

😂😂😂 I’m not going to lie I’ve unfollowed so many accounts due to nonsense, includes so many business. Genuinely excited to see your updates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, patback said:

Just take solace in knowing we like you for you and your tanks.... not the boobies. 

Yeah, I’m miss congeni-f*ckinality over here. 😄

1 minute ago, tanacharison said:

😂😂😂 I’m not going to lie I’ve unfollowed so many accounts due to nonsense, includes so many business. Genuinely excited to see your updates. 

Thank you. ☺️

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Yeah, I’m miss congeni-f*ckinality over here. 😄

Thank you. ☺️

Yous keeps it real, son. 

A little too real when it comes to casseroles though. Never want to be on the bad side of your kitchen.  

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Weikel said:

I am a huge fan of this.. actually I heard it's the only way to get an accurate test..😋

Well, let’s share the love then. What other “let’s test my water” girls/ladies I should be following?

dont worry Christy, yours will be the one I’ll always follow, cuz u keep it real!!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, micoastreefing said:

Well, let’s share the love then. What other “let’s test my water” girls/ladies I should be following?

dont worry Christy, yours will be the one I’ll always follow, cuz u keep it real!!

:wub: Aw shucks. 

😂

3 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Wont post a link since that makes it creepier than it already is, but mwhitlock is drop dead gorgeous. She popped up on the "for you" section of explore I'm assuming because she both hunts and has fish things which other than memes, are the only things that get likes from me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, patback said:

Wont post a link since that makes it creepier than it already is, but mwhitlock is drop dead gorgeous. She popped up on the "for you" section of explore I'm assuming because she both hunts and has fish things which other than memes, are the only things that get likes from me.  

Hot or not reef chick edition

• Haha 5
36 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I do alright. 😎

I'm glad you didn't because that's an instant trip to ignore land. Crazy lady send me gyn shots last night, lol I think I saw an ovary. I think if I ever go there Christy I'ma get raeped.

And seriously guys, she knows I'm kidding.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, patback said:

We built her up too much. She cant live up to the hype and is just going to ride the wave now. 

I’m thinking about hanging it all up and running away to be an instagram ho, I mean model. 

• Haha 8
Just now, WV Reefer said:

I’m thinking about hanging it all up and running away to be an instagram ho, I mean model. 

I mean, either way I feel like your followers deserve a full shot.  

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

You’ve yet to produce a pic of the purple hair. I don’t believe you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I had suspected for the last month or so that my current light was losing intensity. I think it gets so warm in that space that it was starting to poop out so I replaced my 36” Current Marine Orbit Pro with the newest version IC Pro .............and since it’s sold as a set including the hub, I went ahead and purchased the eflux wave pumps that can be linked together in the Loop System. 

- 2  36” lights

- 2   eFlux 660 gallon wave pumps

First impressions:

Lights

•The lights are much slimmer than the older Pro version which is a plus on a bookshelf. 

•The older version had white and blue control only..... you could not adjust the magenta. These lights have individual controls of the white, blue, red, and green. 

•Easier to program in general compared to the older version. 

•LEDs are covered under a lens, older version was open. 

Pumps

• Much smaller than my Jaebo WP10s. 

•Very easy to change modes with the remote control and has a nice range of options. 

So far so good. 😀

Current Full Tank Shot 

(Still hazy from the water change.) 

9FDD4764-1D5C-44D2-AF14-20B84A3D521B.thumb.jpeg.eead6d5467b543be6c74d88ea8341533.jpeg

Shelf put back together and all wires tucked. 

D848D97C-9B4C-44CC-B528-20ED44681EC6.thumb.jpeg.5b2ced1648f24fec022d8c76033797f6.jpeg

I have some corals on the rack ready to go in the 75 that will be moving into this tank.  Gotta fill in the bare spots after removing all the big stuff.  

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

One of my customers has this set and he likes the lights, but he's gone through 3 sets of the pumps.

🤞🏻 Here’s hoping! No whammies!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm