Pod Your Reef

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Dang 2 years............... I would have gotten bored of it and sold it off and changed tanks...............

Looks good though,

Thanks..... I can’t get rid of it yet, it’s just now getting to the good part. :) 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, patback said:

Hey! I didn't know you had a tank!

Then this will blow your mind.....

i have TWO tanks! BOOM! :lol:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

Then this will blow your mind.....

i have TWO tanks! BOOM! :lol:

You got a link to your other thread?  I've had the itch to clean house in my tank k and get something bigger i wouldbe happier with. I like being married though. :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, patback said:

You got a link to your other thread?  I've had the itch to clean house in my tank k and get something bigger i wouldbe happier with. I like being married though. :(

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks..... I can’t get rid of it yet, it’s just now getting to the good part. :) 

I agree, this tank looks great and is hitting its sweet spot!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Outstanding special effects with night time lighting.  Kudos to you.

Having gone thru the sixties, I am beginning to see the light!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Subsea said:

Outstanding special effects with night time lighting.  Kudos to you.

Having gone thru the sixties, I am beginning to see the light!

Hopefully it didn’t cause any flashbacks! :lol: ......Unless of course it was a good flashback. 

Its so hard to take pics in the “blue” light but with the iPhone camera getting better and better it just takes patience and a lot of bad pics to find a few good ones to post. I have a DSLR camera but am too lazy to get it out! I might do something awesome with it some day. :lol:

5 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Its so hard to take pics in the “blue” light but with the iPhone camera getting better and better it just takes patience and a lot of bad pics to find a few good ones to post. I have a DSLR camera but am too lazy to get it out! I might do something awesome with it some day. :lol:

You could just switch to Kessil lights, they somehow make it very easy for my phone to take good photos, even in 0% color blue light!

I couldn't seem to get a good pic under the orbit to save my life!

I use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S8, we don't have any local places to develop my old 35mm anymore :,(

20180222_212453.jpg

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Raindog3030 said:

You could just switch to Kessil lights, they somehow make it very easy for my phone to take good photos, even in 0% color blue light!

I couldn't seem to get a good pic under the orbit to save my life!

I use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S8, we don't have any local places to develop my old 35mm anymore :,(

20180222_212453.jpg

I get better pics under the orbit vs. my Radions on the big tank..... but T5s are the hardest I think. 

• Like 1

I came for the fun, but you do take exceptional pictures.

My Flashbacks memories are good.  Being a Cajun,   I like bright colors.  In this hobby that works out well.

• Like 1
On 3/3/2018 at 10:33 PM, spectra said:

Still waiting for the n00dz................:unsure:

Go on Instagram..... plenty of lady reefers that make sure the boobs are in the “full tank shot”. :lol:

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Go on Instagram..... plenty of lady reefers that make sure the boobs are in the “full tank shot”. :lol:

Sorry I don't do that............. post em here  ;)

• Haha 2
tanacharison

This is also my one of my favorites on instagram! Keep it up... did you get a new claim yet? I finally picked up my first one. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, tanacharison said:

This is also my one of my favorites on instagram! Keep it up... did you get a new claim yet? I finally picked up my first one. 

Thank you. :)  

i was thinking about it. If I get one I may put it in the big tank.  Every time I’m online I look around for one. How’s yours doing?

• WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm