SaltCritters.com

I have three shades of regular GSP lol.  Would love to have the branching kind!  Maybe someday.

Oh, and can't forget the purple star polyps lol

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Lula_Mae said:

I have three shades of regular GSP lol.  Would love to have the branching kind!  Maybe someday.

If mine does well, then it will be frags for everyone!! :happydance: 

you get a frag, you get a frag, and you get a frag!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

:lol: Where's Oprah when you need her?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

That happened to my St. Thomas mushroom once, amphipod got caught in the current and flew right into the mushie's mouth! :lol:

• Like 1
Just now, WV Reefer said:

:o what's that mean? 

They used to be blocked!! I don't have to glance at my phone now whenever someone posts an insta photo! :)

• Like 1
Just now, kimberbee said:

They used to be blocked!! I don't have to glance at my phone now whenever someone posts an insta photo! :)

Yay!

4 minutes ago, yungKitten said:

That Monti tho

I placed it there originally so that it hopefully one day would be the centerpiece and when it died out I was so mad....... but it came back swinging!!  

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
On 6/11/2017 at 2:32 PM, Lula_Mae said:

Those are Corky Sea Fingers. I got some GSP about 6 months ago that have purple centers.

On 5/31/2017 at 1:59 PM, WV Reefer said:

M and I love Knopia Daisy polyps. It took me 18 months to get some. I finally got pissed off and order 8, guess how many came in? :rolleyes:

The Achilles Heel of Jebao pumps are their power supplies, have spares on hand for them. I've only had 1 pump fail, but several power supplies.

• Like 1
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, WV Reefer said:

Hell people want branching GSP let me know.......I can send out frags........I tossed some in the trash last week.........

• Like 3

Today I was testing the tub of water that my rocks are soaking in for my 75 gallon tank and I decided to test my 12 long too....... I never test on this tank unless something looks or feels off and even then I only test the basics: ammonia, nitrate and nitrite. I have only tested calcium and alk once. Never tested for phosphates or magnesium.  

The phosphates in this tank are 0.12. :lol: 

I've been so concerned about the rock for the big tank!  Guess I need to relax.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm