SaltCritters.com

6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Eunice Worm

That’s the stuff of nightmares. Imagine how many people with giant tanks have these and never notice because all they do is focus on their big fish. So much to see in the nano world. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

That’s the stuff of nightmares. Imagine how many people with giant tanks have these and never notice because all they do is focus on their big fish. So much to see in the nano world. 

Had a local who works for my dealer and he found one in his tank…..it was a little over a foot long…..it now resides in its own tank….

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Had a local who works for my dealer and he found one in his tank…..it was a little over a foot long…..it now resides in its own tank….

That’s awesome. 

this one is definitely different from the first one I had…..RIP The Creep………. It’s much larger and darker in color. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

That’s awesome. 

this one is definitely different from the first one I had…..RIP The Creep………. It’s much larger and darker in color. 

Oh I forgot about the creep! How do you find these things?

• Haha 2

This is my favorite rock…… There’s so many different algae and sponge in one place. 

166ED2BB-80EF-4445-912C-0FD0513F36EB.thumb.jpeg.f073fe8c70c965acaa1c944f8325bcf3.jpeg

Red

C89BAA85-F70A-4C86-A248-F6307EBD82F6.thumb.jpeg.e089037ec9b61c738c7bbd8edb21589d.jpeg

blue nudi out and about

02D13FB8-797A-43CA-BA95-86D1823661C2.thumb.jpeg.deeebd45e773b4ee141cb20bedc5ad2f.jpeg

Eunice worm re-engineering of the sand

24E8827B-B77F-4B15-86F5-513FF460E2CD.thumb.jpeg.a005004dcdd4ab740083eaff7e7f9be3.jpeg

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Whatever those nudibranchs eat must still be available to them.

That’s what I was thinking. The orange ones clearly eat the orange sponge but I have no idea what the blue ones have been eating. 
I have been broadcast feeding once a week so the cucumbers and crabs have food to eat. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

That’s what I was thinking. The orange ones clearly eat the orange sponge but I have no idea what the blue ones have been eating. 
I have been broadcast feeding once a week so the cucumbers and crabs have food to eat. 

There used to be a forum with a bunch of folks that study the damn things. I know they're more than willing to help as long as you have pictures. I wanna say that blue one eats some sort of coelenterate like Corky Sea Fingers or bryozoans.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, kimdawg said:

Love your rock.  I added some red macroalgae to my contest tank and love the look.  I have never had any of it before.

This is my first real foray into macros also…… anytime I had them before was just me tossing them in to see what happens. 😄

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

Whoa. Is that another eunice? Looks interesting. Reminds me of an underwater centipede. :whoa:

I’m not sure what it is. Looks completely different. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, spectra said:

Better watch out when you put you hand in the tank................. :biggrin:

LXPhyOJPB5ErBACM0fN%2B4=&risl=&pid=ImgRa

That’s freaking scary 😦 

• Like 3
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm